SoftGB | GFX Artist | OPEN

I’ve sent a friend request on discord.

Some of the best work you could ever receive. Lovely to work with and some of the most reasonable prices on the market right now. Get em while they’re hot!!

1 Like

Added on discord

Wrenchineer#8289

Soft is without doubt one of the best GFX Artists on Roblox. His prices are extremely reasonable and his work is excellent! I’ve worked with him multiple times in the past and his efficiency and dedication are extremely impressive.

2 Likes

Great and easy to work with! Always delivers amazing work!

2 Likes

Honestly handles commissions better than I do, and I do it as a full-time job, lol. Having hired SoftGB, I felt relieved. Working with someone who knows what they’re doing and not have to constantly answer to questions or asking to make numerous changes is the best feeling to never have.

If you’re looking for GFX, hire him.

4 Likes

I hired SoftGB and I loved it. He did everything as I asked and at the highest possible speed, he is a person that know what he do and have patience. In addition to being professional and awesome skills, he has very good prices.

I recommend you hire him! :smile:

1 Like

Hired for an icon and turned out perfect, would recommend!

2 Likes

Really cool work man. Keep up the good work! :astonished: :smiley:

1 Like

Great work! Easy to work with, wonderful quality & finished everything way ahead of the set deadline. Would recommend, I’ll definitely be hiring him again soon!

2 Likes

Wish I could afford a thumbnail but I dont want to drop 250 CAD in Robux on a thumbnail :laughing: Amazing work!

1 Like

Always a pleasure working with @SoftGB. I always look to him when I need graphics for my games and he never disappoints! Thanks again.

1 Like

10/10 would recommend

Made a nice city game icon render for me, turned out great, easy to work with, and very fast!

2 Likes

I’ve bought so many different pieces of work from SoftGB. Everything bought is top quality, and is made extremely fast. I would 1000% recommend people to buy his work.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Love the work, but was just wondering if you also add text onto some of your commissions as I don’t happen to see many with text in your portfolio.

1 Like

Got an icon and a thumbnail done, truly amazing work and on time! Highly recommended person :heart:

4 Likes

Great work! Amazing quality for a reasonable price. He also did everything I asked him for in the exact way I imagined it!

1 Like

I recently ordered a icon from soft and he got it done basically the next day, little to say it was one of my favourite icons I’ve ever seen, it was amazing and he is really talented! Now I’m going to purchase 2 more :)) I really recommend commissioning him if you need any art work made!

1 Like

How often do you get orders?

30 chars

Not too much 30 chars, Mostly 4 or 5

3 Likes