SoftGB | GFX Artist | OPEN

No I mean like how many would you get in, let’s say a week?

1 Like

I ordered an icon and got it within a VERY short amount of time. I was shocked how quick it was!
It’s amazing quality and he will ensure it’s to your liking. It is one of my favorite icons, just amazing what this guy can do.

10/10, I highly recommend!

1 Like

Great works by Softy which deserves much more than they are! Softy is professional in his work and I highly recommend him! If u will hire Softy u will be gladly shocked of result!

2 Likes

Is it just me, or is 25k for a thumbnail pricey. Your work is amazing though

2 Likes

I would get around 2 in a week or more really depends.

2 Likes

Soft is seriously the best gfx designer in the roblox history.

1 Like

Amazing work and a really nice person to work with, Definitely recommend ordering from SoftGB if your reading this and your intersted in a game icon or thumbnails, He will get it delivered ASAP and trust me you will not regret ordering from him.

-MAST3R_here

1 Like

Sent a friend request to you on discord. My tag is AsunaKoB#2560

Hi Softy!

I’ve added you on discord.

Dexur Games#4176

Can’t wait to work with you!

Totally Recommend You To Buy From Him!

1 Like

Hey I Just Added You On Disc I Am RBLXGFX#1111

1 Like

Added you on discord. JOSHUA#3636 :smiley:

1 Like

Fast reply, good communication, and great finished product. I recently commissioned an icon and thumbnail for my game and instantly noticed a 1.5 times increase in both players and revenue. Great stuff at an affordable price!

2 Likes

Discord MaxLevv#2932, I’m looking for a thumbnail.

SoftGB is highly recommended. Great work!

1 Like

If I may ask, what rigs did you use? They look AMAZING!

1 Like

Hi I’m interested in ordering a thumbnail and game icon, my discord is Zirthes#8216 :grinning:

Yeah sure! I took em from MattRBX’s youtube channel. You can search his youtube channel and his videos should be there.

1 Like

Oh cool okay! Thank you. Ive used Matt’s Rigs before.

Anytime, gamepasses payment could be available? It’s almost the same as T-shirts, though.