(SOLVED) Infinite Place Loading

Hello, people.

As most of you read the title, I don’t think I need to explain alot.

The “attempts” go on for hours, without stopping, the place just never opens.

Here’s a picture (Take this picture as proof that I am in the TC aswell, my name is visible in the upper right hand corner, a bit transparent, but visible):

Here’s what I tried so far:

1. Contacted a Roblox Staff Member
2. Restarted my PC (same result)
3. Reinstalled Roblox Studio (same result)
4. Opened place through webpage (same result)
5. Looked for posts (I only found outdated one’s that didn’t match my issue)

At this point I’m out of Ideas what I should do, I tried almost everything that came to my mind.

My friend madistrate experiences the same issues that I explain above, so I certainly am not the only one encountering this issue.

I’d be very thankful for any possible fixes/tips you might show me.

PS: APOLOGIES IF THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION TO POST IN, I DIDN’T FIND ANY TOPIC MY ISSUES WOULD FIT IN, IF YOU KNOW WHICH CATEGORY IS THE RIGHT ONE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

10 Likes

have you tried logging out, by clicking the top right corner of your screen. Ive encountered this problem before and waiting a bit after closing roblox studio/ logging out usually worked out for me

3 Likes

No idea, let me try! Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Yep, I just tried it, unfortunately I still get the same result.

1 Like

This is one weird case. The reason could be that your Roblox place COULD be corrupted, or you just have bad internet. Maybe troubleshoot your internet for anything or try making a new place, enabling team create, and then leaving it and trying to get back into it. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

hm then im not sure what could work, if its just that place that doesn’t open its probably just a bug and you should try opening a new place, going to file, open from roblox and clicking on the place youre trying to open. if that doesnt solve it, im at a loss with you

4 Likes

Indeed, it sure is a weird case!

Anyway, I don’t think its corrupted (I don’t know, I would just like to hope for the best)
And no, I have one of the best Internet connections in my area (CenturyLink, for the Texans out there), and I get high speeds, and as explained, my friend madistrate has the same issues.

We also tried that, but we still get the same result.
Thanks though!

Alright, I’ll try that, and if that fails, I’ll wait and see if the contacted Staff member responds!

1 Like

Kind of like when Roblox was down in October, it could be the opposite (this is probably wrong). Like October, Roblox was being enabled slowly across the planet, then back to everyone. So, it could be that an error is rolling around.

1 Like

No, unfortunately it also doesn’t work…
I don’t know man, I’m getting frustrated with the recent issues with the platform.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Yea, I guess patience is the key to success as everyone says. I’ll just wait a few days, then check again. Thanks for the help though!

1 Like

You’re welcome, I’ll have a look into this and see if I can find anything about it.

2 Likes

Alright, though I do not think you will get much further than I did.
Searched up stuff about my issue, only found a few irrelevant/outdated posts, but don’t refrain from searching on! I’m thankful for any hint!

1 Like

I have a question,

1. If you try to make a new game yourself, would it work?

If so then, the game itself might have an error.

Else, Studio might have an error.

Please lmk.

1 Like

What happens when you try to download the place as file from the website and open it in studio locally? Does that work?

1 Like

Could be your PC just can’t load up the game. Try opening another game and if the issue persists on the game that can’t load, there’s not much you can do, maybe try and save the game as a file and open it in another place.
Good luck.

1 Like

Tried it, it does work on other games, plus my PC always loaded the game quick, even the morning before it happened. It doesn’t seem to open, regardless of what happens.

Already tried that, I think it might be an issue with Studio itself. Idek what to do anymore, thanks for the heads up though.

1 Like

Hold on, I downloaded it from the site, and attempted to download it manually and look at this!
Error

I’ve got no idea what all of that means, but there is something called “Plugin moderation failed”… I have no idea what plugin is potentially malicious, since all of them are official/trusted.

UPDATE:

New error aswell:
Error 2

2 Likes

Roblox teamcreate games do do that for some reason it also happens to me a lot of times!

2 Likes