(SOLVED) Infinite Place Loading

Nope, I have about 6 TB of Hard Drive space…

Right, gonna try that way of uninstalling aswell, thanks for the tip!

1 Like

OK, I have come up with a few problems and solutions that may or may not work. I also came up with a few things that you could try to see if it is a hardware or software based issue.

Problem 1: Malware or a virus could be preventing you from opening the place(unless it is published to Roblox then idk why)

Solution1: Get any antivirus and scan your pc for malware

Problem 2: Something broken in the background. Even if you uninstall and reinstall Roblox Studio there might still be something that didn’t uninstall.

Solution: I have no clue

Test 1: Try and make a new account for Roblox and load up Roblox Studio and create a new game and if it loads it is a software issues with Roblox and your account so contact Roblox, however if it doesn’t load it is most likely a hardware issue or any of the problems above.

Test 2: Load up the logs for Roblox studio when you try to load the game and see what happens. Just like in Roblox a script can’t run if it is broken.
You uninstall and reinstalled it so that should of fixed the issue.

If these methods still don’t work then, your not going to like it, wipe your pc.

2 Likes

(Powerful 3rd-party uninstaller also exists)

3 Likes

i’m also having the same issue but its been happening at the log in page

1 Like

Hey,
thanks for the list of tips, but apparently I won’t have to wipe my PC! Thank god!

I left my PC on for about 20 Hours, the next morning the place was opened… I figured it was the terrain, as a user suggested in the post (the water), removed the terrain, and replaced it with Water Terrain Generator Parts (the things that appear as blocks in studio, and then turn into scripts in the actual game, much more efficient)

1 Like

Marked this as a solution, as it was the actual trouble-maker! Thanks for the hint!

2 Likes

for any other people who stumbled upon this, just make sure your studio graphics isn’t set to “No Graphics” like mine was. (FILE - Studio Settings - Rendering- Graphics)

3 Likes

This is a reoccurring issue for me still

1 Like

This seems to be an issue for me too but the game I’m loading shouldn’t have any terrain at all.

3 Likes

Did you find a fix to the issue?

2 Likes

did you found a fix or is there any updates to the situation?

1 Like

No, I didnt find a solution. It just sort of resolved its self :expressionless:

Hey, I’d like to add onto this myself.

If you guys are still having issues loading it up, I had a similar issue myself a while back which unfortunately nobody could help me with. As stated here, the user reinstalled ROBLOX studio but did NOT reinstall BOTH ROBLOX studio AND the ROBLOX player, which fixed my issue. Sometimes, no matter how many times you redownload studio, its not actually studio that’s the problem. All these things come hand in hand.

Hope I could help

2 Likes