[SOLVED] 'Unable to join group. InternalServerError'

Hey. I recently tried to join a group on Roblox but I encountered an issue along with an error message of ‘Unable to join group. InternalServerError’ being displayed.

To confirm the bug, I refreshed the page and tried to join the group but I was unable to as I experienced the same issue as mentioned above.

Normally, when you click the ‘Join Group’ button, it should either allow you to join the group right away or change the button to say ‘Join Pending’ if the group is private and requires manual approval.

However, with this bug, it would automatically trigger and display the ‘Unable to join group. InternalServerError’ error message each time I clicked the ‘Join Group’ button. I have provided a screenshot of the error message below:

I don’t know the exact time this bug began to occur in general (if it did for anyone else) but for me specifically, it was when I attempted to join a group which was at around 2:40 PM EST on 22nd August. The device I was using when I experienced this issue was on a Mac with macOS Mojave version 10.14.5.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.