Some Studio files are missing or corrupted

Hello, some people’s have issues with ** Some Studio files are missing or corrupted**, and i found how to fix it!

To fix it, u need to run roblox studio with administrator permissions!

52 Likes

I was looking for a fix for this a lot of time, thanks for this information!

3 Likes

Good afternoon, are there any other ways to solve this problem? This method did not help me.

Nevermind, I just reinstalled it twice and ran with administrator perms. Looks like working. ;-;

Sorry for asking but can you tell me how to do it?

It’s really big problem, i opening studio only with admin now…

3 Likes

Navigate to the file where Roblox studio is placed. Left-click on Roblox Studio, then click on like “Run as Admin”:

5 Likes

Ive done that but I still cant open studio by the “edit” button on places at the website, and it looks like is the only way to open secondary game’s places, so the is a place im just not being able to open anymore…

1 Like

yea, i have the same problem, hope roblox will post fix

I was having lots of problems and bugs with studio and other apps,
I runned an integrity check on my windows and it found issues,
I tried running sfc /scannow command on console, it found some issues, i used other commands to run windows’ health restore. But after that roblox was still bugging. I also runned a full scan on windows defender and it found a trojan. So by this time i decided to reset the windows, deleted everything and reinstalled. Now is everything fully working nice and fine.

This shouldnt be the solution though. Lots of people experiences this crashes and formating the windows shouldnt be theyr only solution.

5 Likes

i am not about to reset my entire computer for roblox studio to run.

9 Likes

Are you having this issue currently? I think Roblox Studio may be down as I am myself.

The Roblox chat is also down across the majority of games.

2 Likes

I am having issues right now as well.

2 Likes

Having the same issues as well.

2 Likes

Definitely down. Could someone with the appropriate permissions make a bug report?

3 Likes

Same issue here. Tried a clean reinstall and it did not work. I’ve gotten 3 different error messages about it:

I’ve gotten all of these messages both before and after the reinstall. I also tried running the program as an administrator and it still had the same problem.

5 Likes

Here’s another error message I got that you didn’t attach to add to the collection. :joy:

5 Likes

Is anyone having this issue at the moment?

9 Likes

This is the error I am getting. Re-installing studio does not work. Multiple of my friends are also having the same issue.

5 Likes

Studio might currently be down. Not entirely sure, but most people are having this issue right now.