Someone can tell you how to download and use the animated and bone rig SCP 096

I download the SCP 096 model from SketchFab and tried all the file options, but nothing works: the file is loaded either without a texture, but the animations function (only the default animation is loaded, and it is impossible to select other animations), or a file with a texture, but the animations do not work. Help me how to properly load the bone rigs of SCP 096 with textures and animations.

1 Like

if you want to animate in roblox you can use

(which does need the body parts to be seperated

or animate them in blender:

2 Likes

The model is already animated and has its own bone rig.
Here’s a model:

1 Like

i downloaded this myself, and everything works fine maybe you didnt import it correctly or didnt press this button to see the textures:

2 Likes

Import in the sense of import into Roblox. It functions as you see in all the games about SCP-096, where a new bone and animated rig is used.

1 Like

oh sorry i must’ve misunderstood

I mean to import a bone rig with animations and texture into Roblox.

i forgot to tell you this but i think when you upload it and the texture is missing its roblox thats deleting it because of moderation.

If its distorted then you have to get rid of the second texture called SCP096EYES in blender even though that will get rid of the eyes texture

Okay, what about animations???

havent figured that one out yet sadly

i mean theres one thing that might work i havent tried it but maybe you could export the animations seperatly and add them through the roblox animator

And how is that???