Sponsored Experiences moving to Ads Manager

I’m getting the same error. I think it may be an issue on Roblox’s side.

1 Like

let’s go guys i got 23 impressions on my ad after spending over than 10k robux :+1: very good update

18 Likes

I think the system was fixed, I now have over 60 concurrent players

2 Likes

yes, it got fixed, my game went from 300 to 600 players in 10 minutes

3 Likes

Just dropped 40 credits, have 0 clicks after 2 hours. Gracias!

2 Likes

5 impressions on a $60 bid (per day, 3 days) with a 0.04 CPP bid. This has been running for a little over 12 hours now.

Thanks Roblox, you broke advertising!

4 Likes

Completed? 2 clicks 106 impressions? Where is my money?

5 Likes

For anyone that is interested how sponsors perform on your CCU, this is a game I used to test this out with 0 CCU. At the moment posting this the CCU is back at 5?

1 Like

how much did you even spend? roblox ate 400 ad credits from me on the first day, i have no stats and like 50 impressions, basically got scammed, i expect an explanation from roblox over this issue

8 Likes

Refunds need to be issued ASAP. This is absolutely a scam.

13 Likes

This is the most useless change ever. Millions of developers rely on advertisement in order to grow their game. Prior to this change I ran 30k in sponsored ads and have received 100k+ impressions with thousands of clicks. My game was on track to getting 100 CCU. After November 7 my game instantly dropped to 5-10 Ccu which it is averaging now. I’ve also spent 300 ad credits, and have only gotten ~300 impressions with around 50 new players. With the old system I would’ve gotten thousands of visits. This is a SCAM. There is no way for me to even get my money back now. My game is now barely alive.

There is no other way for me to grow my game. I was really hopeful this new change to Sponsored system would bring a positive impact for developers, but this is unfortunately not the case. Please revert to the old system while this is fixed.

13 Likes

As many have mentioned this seems to be very broken right now. I got 548 impressions and one total visit from a campaign that charged me 40 ad credits. All while the entire sponsored section consists of like 10 total games with all the remaining space being left empty.

I assume this isn’t the intended behaviour, but shouldn’t the ad credits at least be refunded based on how this works?

As I understood it this new system is supposed to charge you only for each play generated. Shouldn’t I be getting 39.99 ad credit back in this case?

I also ran this for 1 day at 20 credits daily, and I was somehow charged 40 credits? Is this supposed to happen or is it a bug that I was able to schedule a campaign for 1 day?

10 Likes

I can’t create an Ad Account due to an unknown error since a month, so I can’t sponsor my experiences too. I need help please!

2 Likes

Judging by a lot of people’s most recent experiences regarding this change, am I correct to assume that I should simply avoid this feature?

6 Likes

Can’t really understand why people are complaining about this.

I spent 20 ad credits on a sponsor for a story game. It had 20 - 30 concurrent at the time. Within 2 hours it’s gone to over 200+

That’s barely any robux and before I would spent 40K+ robux a day to get under 100.

Why have unspent ad credits not instantly been refunded? They’ve not paid for visits, where is the money?

dude i think im gonna give up now

Probably because amazing digital circus is a trending topic right now, ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

This is so disturbing Roblox, how can REALLY know if it’s off or on ???

I can’t toggle this button
Is it on or off?! How I can toggle between, do I need to wait?

Well hello there, complete stranger I haven’t heard of!

You can’t stop a currently running campaign, if I’m correct. I think that’s why it’s greyed. Your campaign won’t start as long as you haven’t passed moderation from what I could tell from the pop-ups + the amount of time I waited.

Wonderful day to you!

1 Like