Sponsoring Per Day

Is it possible to establish a good concurrent player count if I sponsor by my plan?

Friday - 2000 R$
Saturday & Sunday - 1500 R$

So is total of 5000 R$ budget.

Would I be able to maintain 20-30 players after sponsor ends?
Game is a wellmade obby which people stay in for approx. 15 min.

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, post-advertising player count is almost entirely dependent on your game’s replayability. The exact layout of how you spend your funds should’t affect much.

6 Likes

You should be able too, although in the past I’ve had trouble doing this, I had stabalized about a 25 - 30 player count… So if everything goes by your plan, that should work…

This guy got to fp with 2000 robux in mobile sponsor: How much, if at all, should I spend on Advertisements?

It really depends on how engaging your game is

That’s true, afterall my game wasn’t that good. But I did stabalize on 25-30 player count for at least a few days before it went down.

To @idkhowtocode and @iiZescah

Wouldn’t it be better if I spent 1500 on Friday and Sunday and 2000 for Saturday (assuming most players play this day)?

It sure would, 2000 for the weekend would be better considering users are home from school. And overall if you did 1500 on Friday it wouldn’t bring in many players because of school. So yes, I would do 1500 on Friday, 2000 on the weekend.

1 Like