[SPOTS REOPENED: NEGOTIABLE PERCENTAGE] A Fresh Take on the Murder Game Genre (BUILDERS)

Original post:

About Us

Hello! I’m DerpyMcDerpell, one of the three co-owners of Z Productions, a group of developers who came together as friends, not professionals. This opportunity is great for you if you like a laidback, casual work environment.

The Team
@DerpyMcDerpell—Game designer, builder, animator, and UI
@Zeumus—Scripter, game designer
@Z0G0N—Builder
@s_ab1n—Builder
@Coyann—Builder, modeller

You can trust that I, DerpyMcDerpell, and Zeumus are credible co-owners. I have worked with Ultraw on Restaurant Tycoon and its sequel, and Zeumus is just as credible, as he has worked on the renowned hit Obby King. Z0G0N, D3V0U0RED, and Coyann are all incredible builders.

About The Job

As a builder for Z Productions, you’ll find your colleagues approachable. If you have any concerns about anything, fellow developers will be happy to answer any questions.

So, what is the job? We are looking for a builder who can build in a modern, reasonably realistic style. Send us pictures (see “Contact Us”) of your previous work relevant to the project. We’ll get back to you if we think you fit the position.

The Game Concept

Think about the everyday murder game. What do you spend the majority of your time doing? You’re probably innocent and standing there, waiting for something exciting to happen (or for the sheriff to die so that you can grab the gun). In this game which does not have a name yet, we have decided to fix that problem—there aren’t innocents.

But wait! That’s not it. Now, there are doctors, detectives, psychologists, police, undercovers, security, athletes, news reporters, and a plethora of other roles that must work together to solve the ultimate mystery and eliminate the answer: Who are the murderers?

Not only that—the murderers can get creative, and so can the other roles. With interactive maps, both sides can use certain parts to their advantage. For example, if you don’t feel like using a knife, you might decide to get rid of all openings in a room and accidentally drop in some deadly gas. Oops.

On that note, knives aren’t the only weapons anymore. Murderers can try a nice sniper, rifle, or whatever floats their boat. And police can have their shot at the selection as well. No pun intended (really).

You might have noticed that there are multiple murderers. That’s because there will be so many roles that there will likely be up to fifty people per server. And that’s intimidating for one murderer to handle, so that means there will be multiple bloodthirsty Robloxians scheming the death of everyone else together. That’s a social aspect to the murder genre you’ve never seen before.

And planning will be a good idea. Gameplay is more intense and strategic than ever before in this game. With many ways to kill, play it stealthy, or go full-out crazy, who knows how you’ll win (or lose)?

One of the great parts of this game is that everyone has a part to play. Everyone contributes to the survival (or demise) of their fellow Robloxians. This means that figuring out who to trust becomes an even more complicated issue. Is that person close to me because they’re a psychologist examing me, or are they really a murderer pretending to be one?

In this game, the murderers can approach things very differently. You can take hostages, hide and drag bodies, throw people off skyscrapers, and more. Playing strategically is a huge aspect of this game, so buying abilities like using the disguises of the dead or unconscious will help killers on their evil missions. Imagine swapping clothes with that poor victim and seeing them shot by a policeperson just outside.

Players will be happy to know that they can upgrade their stats and find useful tools in the shop. Since this game is aiming for a more realistic experience, being the stealthy murderer you’ve always wanted to be is much easier when players need to be closer to hear each other. But players may also buy phones and talk to another person who has one (randomly selected).

If you’re interested in forging a unique experience for Robloxians, you’ll find it here at Z Productions.

Payment

When you work on this project, you’ll be paid a percentage discussed between us. You will be paid monthly based on how much work you’ve done. Since this is subjective, we negotiate the percentage. Chances are, you’ll be receiving a lot if you do a lot.

Contact Us

If this sounds like a job for you, send me a message here on the DevForum or Discord (@DerpyMcDerpell#7788)!

There is no age limit, but we would prefer to work with those aged thirteen or older.

6 Likes

This seems pretty interesting. However, I would like to know how much I would specifically be making.

You can view my portfolio here.

If you could reply to this message or contact me via DevForums or Discord (Recontinued#8135) I would be happy to negotiate further.

1 Like

The concept seems very interesting im very curious as to how it would work
I sent a fr on discord to be a builder

1 Like

Instered in Builder Spot I Build Maps For People On Roblox I’d Like To Be In the Builder

Discord : TheRealRedDino#6476

1 Like

I have built maps before for other mm games. I am interested add me AuroraStudio#1948

1 Like

Hey there! I think I’d be quite interested in working with you! Heres a link to my portfolio: Asset Modeler for Hire [Taking Commissions] [OPEN]
And I’ve just sent you a friend request on discord (My id is Isukali#2787). I look forward to talking with you!

1 Like

Awesome! What’s your Discord? Let’s talk.

Hetrogames#6229 is my discord id

1 Like

Seems like a really good game idea! Do you guys need a thumbnail artist? Here’s my portfolio: [COMMISSIONS OPEN] BATIS0N | Digital Artist

1 Like

We’re not looking for one now, but in the future, we might, so keep an eye out for any opportunities we open. owu

1 Like

I sent a friend request I hope too talk further!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.