Squidstar Arcade - Hiring Animator

Greetings. Squidstar Arcade is a studio currently working on its first title, Bombshell. We are a small team consisting of three developers who are working on the game part-time. We are also recruiting contractors who can work with us to make our game even better.

@Squidzyee - Project Leader, Map Builder, Game Designer
@pythonsbyte - Leading Programmer
@Kadravaa - 3D Modeller, Asset Creator

We are looking for an animator to work with us as a contractor, creating any animations that we require, with guaranteed pay close to your commission price.

Please do not enquire about any other positions if you are not an animator

• A young, growing team (avg age. 14-15) full of talented developers and contractors.
  • A comfortable and relaxed working environment with scheduling 100% flexible to your needs.
  • An engaging community who are passionate about our projects.
  • An environment where you can receive constructive feedback and praise about your work.
  • Fair payment and your commission prices met.
  • The chance to contribute to our upcoming project - Bombshell.

As an Animator for Bombshell, you will be creating animations for various purposes, including but not limited to: throwing animations, combat animations, emotes.

We are comfortable providing references to you should you need them, but we will generally explain what the animation should look like. These animations should be done within Blender, but it is also acceptable for them to be done within Studio. We are also looking for R15 animations.

We will also expect you to be readily available for commissions at any time, and we expect that each animation will take no longer than 48 hours to produce.

Payment is quite negotiable, but we’re expecting to pay around 1,000 Robux per commission, but this price can increase to 2,000 Robux depending on the intricacy of the animation and other various factors.

For around 6 animations, you can expect to be paid anywhere from 4-10k Robux

For an exceptional result, we may consider paying you USD/GBP through PayPal.

If this offer interests you, please message me on the DevForums and attach your portfolio with a few words about yourself when you message me. In addition, you can also add your discord tag if it makes communication easier.

You must be at least 13 years old to apply for this position.

2 Likes

I’m a staff member there, great environment. Everyone is chill and laid back. Plus, I think you get a fair pay. Good luck to those who apply! :smiley:

1 Like

interested , YellowSmileKing#2151 im animator more in discord if you want to hire me

If you would like to send me a request on Discord, I will be more than happy to go over your past works to see if you fit our criteria. I’m looking forward to seeing your skills.

already sent,i just forgot that i dont accept friend requests from everyone

I am interested in this position.
here is my discord and my portfolio

XxMissSporty877241xX#2271

1 Like

Bump:
We are still looking for someone to fulfil this position, make sure to follow the contact information if you’re interested in working with us and you’ve read all the other requirements.

Interested. caramelcream#4571.

1 Like