Squidzyee - Building Portfolio

Very nice guy and good builder, recommended! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PORTFOLIO UPDATE

Added some new examples from my most recent commission.

5 Likes

PORTFOLIO UPDATE:

Iā€™ve reduced my commission prices from 35k to 25k Robux, or Ā£100 to Ā£70 due to a lack of client base.

I may be accepting some more commissions, so if youā€™re interested, please get in touch with me by looking in the contact information section of my portfolio. More examples will be coming soon to my portfolio, so thank you all for supporting me.

2 Likes

I would fully recommend Squidzyee, theyā€™re a very good person to work with.

3 Likes

PORTFOLIO UPDATE:

Added some new work to my portfolio. This was a commission for Burger Queenā€™s V6 restaurant. Thank you for commissioning me as always. Feel free to send me any project details if youā€™re interested in hiring me for a commission.

3 Likes

Heads up everyone, Iā€™m currently looking for some permanent work.
If youā€™re interested, make sure to contact me asap.

1 Like

Do u do roblox terrain?
if so add me on discord bossman76879#3514

2 Likes

I am curious if youā€™d be interested in working on Magic/Fantasy Games. My best so far just hit 2 Million visits and Iā€™m in need of a builder for a new project Iā€™m working on. As well as updates for the already existing game.

2 Likes

Apologies for the super late response - I took an unexpected hiatus I wasnā€™t anticipating to take around the time I was looking for more advanced offers.

Iā€™m not very much into the magic and fantasy genres, partially because I have never tried to attempt it but depending on what you might need doing, I could be in a position to work with you.

2 Likes

PORTFOLIO UPDATE

2021-01-17T00:00:00Z - Added more work to my portfolio.
It was a pleasure to have worked on this - thanks to @Tr0_p and @Nephere for the commission.

3 Likes

Added - look forwar to hopefully working with you!

Annexers#1337

2 Likes

PORTFOLIO UPDATE

2021-02-01T00:00:00Z - Added more work to my portfolio.

Looking for some more long-term positions as opposed to short term commissions now. Currently I do a small amount of work with Blender but I am willing to try and advance this if it suits. DM me if interested.

1 Like

Iā€™ve added you on Discord! Looking forward to seeing if we can work together!

1 Like

I hired Squidzyee for a fairly large project and he completed it extremely fast while not sacrificing any quality. He is a dedicated developer who prioritizes his clientā€™s needs and I strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a builder.

4 Likes

PORTFOLIO UPDATE

2021-02-12T00:00:00Z - Added more work to my portfolio.
Thank you to @twinqle for the commission. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

3 Likes

Sorry for bugging you, but I didnā€™t put in the details on my last reply on the project I was talking about. Iā€™m looking to hire you for a low polly restaurant game called ā€œFrancescoā€™s Restaurant Franchiseā€ Iā€™ve added you on discord under the username and tag: syl#2112 if youā€™re interested in working with us.

2 Likes

Outstanding, this is so amazing.

3 Likes

Squid is clearly an exceptional builder but a bad communicator - my experience with him wasnā€™t the best as he decided to unfriend me without notice. I commissioned him for a project In December and set a deadline for the second week of January, and unfortunately it was not met. It seemed like he became either lazy or unmotivated for the project, which I didnā€™t mind, but I asked him multiple times if he wanted to abandon the project the weeks after (in which he said he was still interested, yet wasted my time).

The screenshots he sent me of his progress were truly amazing, and I had only wished he was dedicated enough to finish it. Communication is always key when it comes to taking commissions! It was a pleasure working with your Squid; just wish you messaged me that you were no longer interested. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there, I think I remember who you might be just from the details of how you described your experience with me. I would just like to apologise firstly for the lack of communication. This is something I am aware sometimes is quite difficult as I do have various things going on sometimes that distract me from undertaking commissions. If I want to cancel a commission, for whatever reason, such as that I may no longer be interested, I try my hardest to let the commissioner know about that.

If I was unclear throughout that encounter, then I am sincerely sorry. I would like to say that your comments were very constructive however, and have allowed me to realise some of the flaws in my communication. Being a student whilst juggling this as a part time job, and allowing myself to do some of the things I enjoy outside of Roblox can make things slightly trickier but I am always determined to make sure things like that donā€™t get in the way of communicating with clients when needed.

I am glad that you took the time to comment on your experience with me, and I can only apologise for the way things were handled.

2 Likes

How much would a hotel suite room cost?

1 Like