Squidzyee - Building Portfolio

how much to buy the Japanese murder map

1 Like

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: To quote the website description, this is a professional forum for mature discussion ā€“ this isnā€™t TMZ nor Twitter nor Discord. Ā For everyones sake, calm down with the nonsense and schenanigans.

2 Likes

Reliable developer and always gets the job done. Vouch.

Goodness me this went a bit off-topicā€¦ Nice portfolio!

I commissioned Squidzyee quite awhile ago now, although it seems I never left a review of his services!

I commissioned Squidzyee sometime middle / late last year, and appreciated the work he gave and was impressed with how he catered to the requests of not only me, but the community. He really understands the mechanics which make a good build, and can understand the perspective of the community, which always works well!

His style is also pretty unique! When I look at his builds, I can with certainty say itā€™s something he built, because of the way he decides to incorporate it all. From my personal standpoint, I would recommend hiring him as heā€™s a wonderful lad who can make stunning builds! If youā€™re looking for something which stands out well, Squids your guy!

4 Likes

My experience working with Squid wasnā€™t so great. Communication was very poor and progress was very slow. Squid has some pretty nice examples on his portfolio hence why I decided to hire him however I feel as if the build Squid made for me was of poor quality and rushed.

I, personally will not consider Squid as an option for future commissions however this does not mean to say that everyone has had or will have the same experience I did. I do have high expectations and they just werenā€™t met on this basis. Additionally, I feel I paid quite a bit more than what the build was worth. Overall, Iā€™d rate my experience with Squid 2/10. This in no way is a hate message however just a brief summary of my experience working with this Developer.

Ceyaura

I have commisioned Squidyzee twice in the past to make builds for a group I owned, but never left a review until now. Both times we were amazed by the quality and standard of the builds and felt like it was definetley worth the price we paid, and more. He is very good at communicating and got the build done in a short amount of time yet still included everything we wanted.

If you are interested in a high quality build that reflects exactly what you were looking for, then Squidyzee is the person for you. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey, Squid! I like your designs, you have made and I would love for you! To build me two of them like the same projects, you have did! And that one project called Burger Queen (Version Six and Version Four) Can you actually do that one for a client?

1 Like

Hey Squid! I sent you a req on discord. I have a possible commission for a build within an airport.

You shouldā€™ve at least informed him you decided to cancel the commission. I was interested in commissioning you but Iā€™m not so sure anymore.

1 Like

Hey, squid! I am interested in hiring you! To build me something cool if you are interested in doing that for me, if there is a commission still available! If so let me know!

Thank you,

Power,

PORTFOLIO UPDATE

2021-07-23T23:00:00Z - Added some more work to my portfolio.
Iā€™ve also amended some of the payment and contact information too.

Iā€™m only going to be taking on minimal commissions in order to improve on my customer service. I do take criticisms and feedback on board and am looking to rectify this.