[STAFF PLEASE REPLY] Massive FPS drop since recent days

Hello Developers,

I have been experiencing a huge drop in performance since the last 2-3 days. I was able to get a consistent 60 FPS before this, and now it’s unplayable. I’m not sure what has caused this, but I have tried the following things:

• Restarting Computer (Tried atleast 15+ times)
  • Updating to latest Windows 10 version
  • Uninstalling and Reinstalling Roblox
  • Using UWP (Microsoft Store app) with same issue

If anybody knows how to fix this, please let me know ASAP.

Any Help is Appreciated,
OceanTubez

1 Like

FPS problems are encountering only more and more times on Roblox.

Give more info of your device! FPS almost fully depends on the performance of your computer. I would gladly help from there!!

1 Like

My PC Specs are the following:

PC Name: Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14IIL05
CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.19 GHz
GPU: Intel(R) Integrated Graphcs
RAM: 16 GB

Now these specs aren’t exactly the best, but they were able to consistently give me 60 FPS. Now, I only get 30 and frame drops are very common and it can drop anywhere from 25 to 5.

Please tell me how to fix this.

1 Like

I’ve noticed massive FPS drops in studio lately. I can run the game fine at 60 fps in live servers but in studio I’m barely pushing 30 fps for detailed games…

1 Like

Same issue, I’ve been running roblox for 3 years & I dont know why my fps dropped from 60 to 23. I recently switched to windows 11 tho but I tried it in windows 10 but still, the same problem

2 Likes

Studio works fine for me…

I don’t know what’s causing this.

1 Like

I saw this issue once already!!
So this is what the guy did in the end: Why is studio running extremely slow? - #11 by ColdFoxy07

I know it should work for studio. No idea about the client tho…

1 Like

Can anyone help with this still? I’m still having issues.

1 Like

This should do the trick for both the client and studio. That’s how it worked for me at least.