Star Wars - Light Saber

Star Wars - Light Saber

Hello once again! I am here today with my newest model, a neon red light saber from the award-winning movie series, Star Wars.

Extra fun information

• The red light sabers are wielded by sith lords or any individual associated with the dark side (usually force wielders).
  • This is not to be confused with a jedi light saber, theirs are usually the lighter colors like green, blue, white (Asoka Tano) and purple (Mace Windu, my personal favorite).
  • I’m actually not sure who used this style of light saber, I just found an image from the internet and based it off that. If you know any possibilities, feel free to let me know.

Enjoy!

Twitter version will be provided shortly, stay tuned for when that comes out (if you are not a member of the forum).

:heart: Feedback and likes are appreciated greatly! :heart:

6 Likes

Personally, I think the model looks amazing. Keep up the wonderful work!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! :space_invader:

1 Like

It’s amazing, love the work! Keep it up! Maybe one day you can make models (if you haven’t) for Star Wars like games!

1 Like

Ooh, it looks great. I like the details on it! 10/10

1 Like

As a big fan of Star Wars myself, I really like your lightsaber model.
One piece of feedback I have is that you should try making the inside of the lightsaber glow white like it does in the movies(see picture).
If I recall correctly, there is a precise RGB color code that can give this effect, without having to make more parts.

1 Like

Hm, I’ll see what I can do for that. I think I have a few ideas to make the intensity higher.

Thank you for your feedback! I may make the dark saber next (it’s in the Mandalorian series if I recall correctly).

@uhRoman Thanks for the feedback. I’m not the best with tools, but I guess I could make something of the sort. Perhaps a sword fight but with light sabers.

This could definitely use more detail, like mesh spheres, and variety in color. Either way, it’s fine as is.

1 Like

its ok but its not very detailed its kinda just a cylinder with other cylinders maybe use blender