Start page is consistently not showing the same non archived games

Edit (Temporary workaround): Repeatedly switching to Group Games and then back to My Games resolves the issue and the hidden places properly load.

This bug happens in the latest version of studio.
I am not sure when this bug started happening as it has happened in the past, however, in the current version of studio a few of my games are downright missing from the page in all sorts despite not being Archived. Most of my games (as in, several hundred) are Archived to prevent clutter of my start page, however, as you will see below, several non Archived games only show up in certain sorts.

This is effecting my workflow, as I simply cannot access some of my games from the start page, I have to use the website.

Repro:

1. Open studio
  2. View My Games
  3. Will start on Date Created (Descending)
  4. Switch the sort to something else, e.g. Last Modified

Here are screenshots of every sort option, and which of my games appear. This is consistent when refreshing via the DebugRefreshOnF5 fast flag if enabled, and across studio restarts. It seems like I can’t get these to change at all.

Date created (Descending)

Last Modified

Alphabetical:

Date Created:

Proper display (Date Created (Descending)):

3 Likes

Hello. We’ve been unable to reproduce this issue. Can you please confirm whether it still occurs? Thanks!

This bug is still occurring for me.
Additionally, I have completely reset my PC and the bug still occurs.

I believe it has to do with having many archived places in your inventory. As I create more places the issue gets worse and worse and less places are visible. Additionally, it happens consistently to the same places no matter how many times I start up studio.

Thanks for confirming. Given that it still occurs, we’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

Just wanted to update that this is still occuring for me. In the past 64 days since you replied, I have fresh installed Windows and Roblox studio itself (a few times for the latter). The issue still persists.

I think it has to do with the number of places in my inventory, like I said. I have several hundred places on my account, and, despite almost all of them being archived (only about 15 are not archived) none load.

Archived games all properly load. Recents all load. Group games load fine. Shared With Me loads fine. The New section loads fine.

The only problem is My Games. Depending on which Sort I pick, different games fail to show. Switching between, for example, Group Games and My Games every few seconds results in one or two games appearing. This gets slower and slower until eventually games stop appearing at all.

My most recently created places load 100% of the time. If I create more, they stop appearing. The list of visible games I can actually get to load is getting shorter as I add more places to my inventory. This happens regardless of Archiving.

This needs a fix even if its not a fast one because I’m pretty sure I’m going to hit zero places loading by the end of the year :flushed:

1 Like