Studio and client refuse to open

I agree with you, not only denmark it near with the netherland but also the connection also getting block by other country.

so i think it better to wait or do something else when the chart go down

3 Likes

sorry about to say this, you just sent two of your reply in the same issue. so i need to flag on of them and also if the connection bad roblox studio will not start with the bad connection

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry @rowandoorneweerd, if the connection is good. you will enter the Roblox studio like normal. no need to sign in again. I hope you understand what do I meanā€¦

2 Likes

Same problem here.
Iā€™m on windows.
From norway.

Iā€™ve also tried to reinstall roblox studio but it doesnā€™t fix the problem.

2 Likes

to be a pear that you country a little bit of issue with singnal
link:

and also if you reinstallroblox studio it will be the same thing it wont work because bad connection in europe. soā€¦ it is you better to do something else in your room like some activity indoors. i hope you be patient

2 Likes

Also having this issue and from the netherlands. i need to login, and it takes really long. then my output is filled with errors like httperror: connect fail

3 Likes

Please donā€™t respond to this topic unless you have new information to add. Likes exist for a reason. Thanks!

12 Likes

Everything is starting to break in the game im working on. Almost nothing works, icons are invisible, you cant see your bodyparts and more.

1 Like

Same here. Iā€™ve gotten every single error of ROBLOX studio not wanting to open or load.
Getting failed teleports in games (if Iā€™m able to join in the first place).
Developer Console doesnā€™t properly show Client/Server and doesnā€™t always open either.
To ā€˜fixā€™ it, I need to try several times and hope it works.

• Also from the Netherlands

P.S. Donā€™t forget about meshes sometimes not loading as well!

UPDATE: In a game right now and I happen to see players at the wrong location. I see them walking on a street while theyā€™re actually in a house!

2 Likes

I live in Finland and I am on Windows 10. I canā€™t open my game in Roblox studio.
It says ā€œAuthentication errorā€ and when I get in, Studio crashes.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried several solutions, nothing works. Iā€™m just going to follow the advice of using VPN and hope this problem gets fixed A.S.A.P. Iā€™m from The Netherlands aswell.

1 Like

This should be all good now, sorry about that! Let me know if you encounter any further issues!

33 Likes

Happened to me everytime I change my password or username (fixed after reloading studio 5 times, but not forever.) Happens in the U.S

1 Like

Still have issues opening studio, publishing games, and loading in correctly. Also from the Netherlands. Getting Roblox Roact errors in my output. Roblox uninstallation seems to be impossible, returning that the RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe file does not exist in the folder.

I am from Greece and the logos at my game are not working too.

Iā€™ve been having these issues for roughly 2 weeks now. Studio logs me out, crashes or fails to load places on open; Client sometimes fails to connect to servers and asset delivery has a huge failrate; Publishing content also fails fairly often. Core GUI sometimes takes minutes to load and the console is full of these errors:

The website tends to be unreachable and sometimes also takes minutes to load.
Itā€™s a huge pain and I couldnā€™t properly work with Roblox at all within these two weeks.
Sitting in the south of Germany.

1 Like

This is still occuring for me, for the past week or some

I have to keep closing and trying to open studio every time and it might take several attempts before I can actually gain access

1 Like

The issue is still occurring for me as well. It is completely impossible for me to join any games for which Team Create is active. I can continue to restart studio again and again, but it is completely impossible to open any TC games on studio. Other developers which I work with on the same games are also stating that they cannot log in and are getting the same error.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.