Studio and client refuse to open

Since yesterday evening, around 10pm CEST, I have been unable to open and edit any game without it throwing errors. It happens on any of my places, and teamcreates made by others. It sometimes freezes upon starting it.

Just a small collection of the various errors it gives me:

And when I do manage to open any given place, it gives me the following message when I try to do anything, even if I logged in before:

I already tried this solution given by a staff member, but that didn’t help at all. I have also reinstalled Studio a couple of times.

Any help?

Edit: Also from the Netherlands

31 Likes

I have the exact same problem, maybe its a problem in The Netherlands?
I’m on a MacBook btw.

5 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue, and I’m also from the Netherlands, all my friends from the USA don’t seem to have the problem so maybe it does have to do with our location.

I can still get into studio after trying for like 10 minutes, but local servers are broken for me and I need them to test my trading system that I’m working on right now, but that’s impossible due to this issue.

3 Likes

Same problem here, studio freezes & crashes and just refuses to open for me, if it opens it says I’m logged out or none of my assets load… also from The Netherlands.

4 Likes

I tried opening studio, it would load the game but none of my images would load, then I tried the solution listed in OP and that gave me the exact same authentication issue as you guys. Also from the Netherlands.

2 Likes

Been having this issue since yesterday late afternoon… also from the Netherlands.

5 Likes

I have the same problems.
Im not from the netherlands but i live kinda near the netherlands.

3 Likes

Also problems here, again from the Netherlands. HTTPService also doesn’t seem to work while it did 1 day ago.

Testing in studio also doesn’t load with a mobile emulator.

4 Likes

Little update; seems like the issue has also expanded itself to the player now, can’t play any games.
The Roblox icon doesn’t rotate and nothing loads…

3 Likes

Same issue here, also from the Netherlands.

4 Likes

Yep, same problem here and again also from the Netherlands…

2 Likes

Players of my games are now also experiencing delays/lag or can’t even join the game.

2 Likes

Wow really? I am also from The Netherlands and I got issues with roblox studio…

2 Likes

Hey guys!

To those struggling with Studio in the Netherlands, you could try and set up a VPN outside the Netherlands as a work-around. It worked for a Dutch friend & colleague of mine.

Other than that, I hope it’ll be fixed asap…

3 Likes

The issue is affecting both opening places/games in Studio, as well as trying to join any game.

Roblox is not functioning for all developers from the Netherlands who I have talked with.
The only workaround is to VPN to another country.

Strangely enough, joining games on Xbox is not affected.

Stuck at this permanently

10 Likes

i found out the country of nther land have issue with connection on roblox. the connection really bad until appear like “Storing bij Roblox” i dont know what it mean but if you wanna search how bad the connection to Roblox here the id of the place you search
link:

so… you guys gonna wait little bit longer when Roblox search what the problem or the issue is…
so… if you don’t wanna wait, just keep refresh the link until the chart go down and if you be patient you can do some activity in your room for a while so… petient,okay!
that all for now and i will see you in the next reply…
Seeya!

2 Likes

Not from Netherlands but European. I`ve been experiencing this for about a week and I thought my PC had a problem :confused: Also when the game loads up it cannot load any assets.

2 Likes

I’m in denmark, pretty close ngl. It’s doing the same for me.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I can’t even login anymore…

2 Likes

Having the same issue, also from the Netherlands. ROBLOX Studio works properly 1 out of 10 times and is really frustrating.

2 Likes