Studio Camera Speed Increased (Studio Bug)

I’m really not too sure where to post this since it won’t let me choose bug reports but when I logged onto studio today, I moved around and it felt like I was going faster than the speed of light. That might be a bit of an exaggeration but I’m 100% sure that it’s moving faster than usual. I have looked in the settings and the camera speed is still 1.5. It’s a bit strange, does anyone know what’s happening / a fix?

(I know the video jolts a bit but it should be okay. I’m not using the scroll wheel on my mouse it’s just Roblox Studios’ built-in recording system isn’t that great. Also, I had to convert it from wmv to mp4.)

2 Likes

goes in #bug-reports:studio-bugs or contact @Bug-Support

press shift
mouse increases speed with no limits
or it was wasd? idk lolo

2 Likes

Are you by chance using an fps unlocker? I’ve experienced similar behavior when I unlock the fps in studio.

im guessing its because the speed increases the longer you move around in Studio

Studio Settings

:arrow_up: chars

Yeah I’m using an fps unlocker, I’ll try disabling it for studio and see what happens. It didn’t used to happen though…

You might not of noticed it in the video, but I did stop then start moving again and it was still going really fast.

i dontwant it eemoved because its useful for me

I’m sorry I read your post very quickly.

you didn’t see the second part of his post. He said to contact @Bug-Support, which doesn’t require you to be a regular to message. Just message bug support and they’ll move your bug report to the right category if necessary

this is because you have RBXFPSUNLOCKER installed. Which puts up ur fps resulting in u moving faster. 2 things u could do

• lower ur fps cap)/lock the fps for studio to 60 fps from the rbxfpsunlocker settings(rightclicking on fps unlocker inside the system tray)
  • lower your studio speed via studio settings.

Studio’s camera speed is because of fps for some reason :man_shrugging:

@Wildcutepenguin

1 Like

Contact @Bug-Support then that’s what I said.

I’ve had an fps unlocker for studio for a while though but it only just recently started happening. :confused:

I guess everyone here is bad at reading things… :sweat_smile:

Okay, I’ll try and do it next week if not earlier. Thank you.

Yeah i had the issue too. I disabled fps unlocker and it fixed it. Either lower ur speed, lock fps on studio back, or deal with it

1 Like