Studio Editing Viewport is freezing sometimes

General Information:

I’m currently experiencing an issue with Studio, in which the viewport the developer is using to move around in 3D space is freezing. Also happens to when the developer is play testing the game. Only happens in Roblox Studio, not in Roblox itself.
I’ve already tried to report this issue with the Support system, however I haven’t got a reply from it.

What and where is it happening?

It usually happens every 10 - 20 minutes after the server starts. The Viewport and all it’s operations are just stopping. It’s not possible to move the camera at all. The ribbon and everything except the viewport is working however.
It happens only in Studio on the 3D viewport. Nothing else is affected. There is not really a way to reproduce this issue, since it happens from time to time without even doing anything. The issue happens on every place, no exceptions.

Examples (Videos/Images)

Displayed as drive links, because the videos are failing to upload.
Example Video 1
Example Video 2

This is the part of the log file from one session, in which I tested the issue. This is what happens when the viewport is freezing.
I have no clue if this has something to do with me being logged out from OAuth2.0, so I would have to grant Roblox Studio after every shutdown that I want to access it using my account.

Without Plugins/Betas

Still the same effect. Changes nothing.

Log/dump files were attached to the internal ticket by a Roblox Staff (@Focia19), due to the sensitive information they may contain, will not be shared publicly!

Thanks for the report! Could you include a microprofiler dump, and your system information?

Hello @thirdtakeonit!
Yeah sure, but I have to inform you that the issue slightly changed it’s behavior recently. What I mean is that the response from the log file doesn’t look the same anymore and the duration of the issue also decreased. However it still exists.

Microprofiler Dump

System Information

• CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900KF CPU @.3.60GHz
  • Memory: 32GB (2133MHz)
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti

Hello again,
I fixed this issue by myself now. The reason why this happened was that I had a special software called Radmin VPN (similar to Hamachi). This one created a internet channel, which didn’t let any messages through, because it wasn’t connected to any other PC or network.
Somehow Roblox Studio decided to only send messages there first and later on my normal Wifi connection, which caused the huge delay (freeze) when using Roblox Studio.