Studio Login Failed Error

Do you have another account which was also logged into studio? Like any alt account

2 Likes

You must do exactly as shown in the video starting at 0:34.

7 Likes

Yes, I did. I have one account that I use as a holder for my group, and I’ve used it to log in previously. I tried to log in with that too, but I was unsuccessful.

2 Likes

@aNewMoose I think that may be contributing to the issue. As the other person I asked also has another account signed to studio. So do most of the people experiencing this issue.

2 Likes

I don’t have alt accounts and I’m getting the exact same error, so I think that’s not the issue.

3 Likes

After changing my DNS to a faster manual server, it worked :pray:I’m not sure about the one in the video since I used cloudflair.

3 Likes

Didn’t work for me. I changed it to the one in the video.

2 Likes

Has your problem been corrected?

2 Likes

No.
I’ve found a short temporary solution which involves using the Studio Mod Manager by MaximumADHD to install an older version (march 27) of studio.
@aNewMoose

2 Likes

okay here ?

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I used.
This is the version that works.
For some reason the issue is the latest version.

1 Like

Are you not trying to logged on?

We are attempting to log in, however that’s the issue. It then asks you to login again over and over again with an error and it doesn’t actually log you in.

1 Like

wait i have an idea can you run Studio app.

Yes, as this is due to a technical issue with Roblox and you have used a good solution which is to revert to a previous version. Roblox is still investigating the issue. Roblox Studio may not work efficiently for some PCs depending on how the PC is functioning and the technical issue.

Yes. That’s what we are trying to log into in the first place.

Try reinstallinng roblox that should work

Are you even reading my post? I’ve reinstalled multiple times.

For a few minutes now I can no longer log in or, if I have logged in with “successful”, I get a white screen (left) and nothing happens. Neither a response nor anything else. And before that happened, I also got this message as in the first post, whereby I had closed Studio directly. Well, now I can’t get in anymore.

Update: I have found a way to bypass the white screen by right-clicking on it with the mouse and clicking on “Back”. Then you log in again and it works. But when I go into my account settings, it is recognized as “Unknown Device” instead of Roblox Studio OSX.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the exact same issue, sadly im having problems with Studio Mod Manager for some reason when i open Mod Manager it frozens.