Studio moves all ui off screen

Reproduction Steps

I don’t know what is going on roblox studio just disassembles itself and if i even try to put the windows back in it breaks even more. This has been happening for the past days and its just not possible to do anything with this.

Expected Behavior

I personally expect to have a normal window that i can work in and be productive.

Actual Behavior

Roblox opens all the windows in separate applications and puts them behind the studio

—Windows behind studio game—

— All window apps opened —

WindowsApps

— And main Roblox studio window —

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Display
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-10-20 00:10:00 (+03:00)

11 Likes

I hope this gets fixed soon, so far I’ve been having to reload studio constantly and it’s getting very frustrating.

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

4 Likes

Same, like what is happening to my studio

https://gyazo.com/c533196d84940866ee6c76a533cf2e7c

So frustrated, can’t believe this has been happening for 5 months now…

This may especially happen when there’s a lot of plugins that is programmed to start up.

1 Like

this has just started happening right now and it is so annoying… can roblox just fix this already???

I’ve gotten this issue before. Really hope it gets fixed.

This happens to me every single time I run a play-test in studio. Incredibly annoying and I cannot believe this has been a bug for over 5 months.

Same, it really slows down my development and makes it feel far more tedious than it should.

Hey, do you have any updates on this? Looks like it’s a reoccuring issue according to some others.

This is still an issue, ugh.

I’m still getting this issue every single time I playtest. Hope it gets fixed soon :pray:

Here’s the latest information on the layout corruption issue:

1 Like

Hi all, just an update on docking corruption. We have drastically reduced the occurrences of this over the past few months, but we know there are still people affected by this daily. We have gathered a lot of data since the most recent changes and have a complete picture as to how this occurs and who it affects. At the current time we’re working to drive our instance count of this to 0 via a series of changes we’ll roll out in the coming weeks. There’s been a number of open threads on this from users experiencing this problem, and we’re consolidating them down to one to focus our messaging here. Please watch this thread for updates!

1 Like