Studio: Quality of Life Updates

These are great updates, but when will we receive the ability to eject other people directly from the team-create? Possibility of more security disallowing non-allowed/non-place owners from downloading the place directly while on team-create?

6 Likes

thank you for the updates also plz:

4 Likes

I’m running the latest version of ROBLOX Studio (0.474.5.420553) on macOS Big Sur but I can’t add players to the list of permissions in game settings.

Am I missing something or has this been forgotten?

I don’t see this?

This is what I see:

2 Likes

Turning off grid snap for Add in terrain has been super useful for me already. It’s helped when teaching students who have troubles getting the camera to work how they want with the add tool, since it’s usually the go-to for building stuff in terrain. Thanks!

2 Likes

Will there ever be “Give play permissions to groups on group-owned games.” as I think it was part in the beta at one point. And is very useful when you’re working with multiple group games but have the same testers.

It’s Control + P on Windows, Cmd + Space on Mac I think.

1 Like

Thank you! This update has made working with terrain a lot harder in my experience. A toggle would be a big help.

1 Like

Hi @xJon_as and @ithacaTheEnby,

Are you the group owner for the game? I believe currently only the group owner is allowed to add permissions to the game.

Yes, I am. :confused: I have no idea what could be wrong…

Oh it seems to work now! Thanks :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.