Studio Shortcuts / Hotkeys

Hey Developers,

I’d like to mention a new page that I just created on the Wiki which outlines all of the current Roblox Studio hotkeys/shortcuts. You probably already use many of these, but there may be some that you never knew existed.

https://developer.roblox.com/resources/studio/Studio-Shortcuts

Remember that these shortcuts may change slightly over time as we improve Studio, but we plan to keep this page current, so you might want to bookmark it for future reference.

Happy building!
IgnisRBX

136 Likes

thanks

3 Likes

nice

2 Likes

Thanks. Now I can studio hardcore. :+1:

7 Likes

Awesome! Keep the great work guys!

4 Likes

Kewl!

1 Like

Nice, thanks!!

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Awesome!! :smiley:

2 Likes

hqdefault%20(3)
I needed this.

Neato. I never knew about the script reset zoom, thanks. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sweet :ok_hand:

Great page!

Quick suggestion, some apps, specially design-related software such as Photoshop or Affinity have a printable poster, themed to the style of the app, which users can hang on their wall with all the available shortcuts. Could the same be done for studio?

2 Likes

I actually didn’t know Ctrl + I was a thing. I rebound it to inserting files without knowing what it toggled before. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Great idea! I’m sure this will help a lot of people. :slight_smile:

Are we ever going to see a time when we can set our own shortcuts and binds? I’d like to be able to set a bind to change the rotations/scale when building instead of having to go click and type it every time to change it.

1 Like

You can already do this!

Open a studio place and go to: File > Advanced > Customize Shortcuts

1 Like

Definitely a good wiki addition, also - I’m pretty sure that @2Hex made a graphic of all the shortcuts and hotkeys.

Thanks for putting in the effort and making the page!

2 Likes