Studio+ - The all in one solution to your development needs

Studio+ logo

Introducing Studio+

The all-in-one solution for your Roblox development needs!

purchstudio+ $9.99

Studio+ is crafted to elevate every aspect of your Roblox development process. Whether you’re constructing intricate worlds, designing user interfaces, scripting powerful mechanics, or adding stunning visual effects, Studio+ has the tools you need. Here’s a breakdown of what Studio+ offers:

HOME

Your central hub for all things Studio+. Access comprehensive documentation here and learn how to maximize the plugin’s potential.

USER INTERFACE

Enhance UI creation with a variety of powerful tools:

• Unit Conversion: Seamlessly convert between scale and offset.
  • Constraints Manager: Easily add and edit constraints.
  • Textures & Patterns: Enrich your UIs with built-in patterns.
  • Dropshadow: Add shadows and rounded corners for a polished look.
  • Icons: Choose from an extensive library to add visual flair.
  • Alignment Tools: Perfectly position every element with ease.
  • UI Presets: Save and apply pre-built UI layouts effortlessly.

BUILDING

Transform your builds with advanced features:

• Automation: Automatically anchor parts upon creation.
  • Object Finder: Locate objects across the entire game by their properties.
  • Macros: Convert models to folders and vice versa with a single click.
  • World: Utilize prebuilt lighting, skyboxes, and easily adjust the sun’s position.
  • Assets Library: Access a vast library of free models.
  • Textures Library: Quickly apply popular texture packs from an extensive collection.

SCRIPTING

Code smarter with tools designed for efficiency:

• Code Formatter/Minifier: Automatically format your scripts or minify them as needed.
  • Quick Backup: Save your scripts before major changes and revert if necessary.
  • Instance Serializer: Convert ANY instance into code with a single click.
  • Script Settings: Customize script headers to remove unnecessary content like “Hello World.”
  • Snippet Library: Save and reuse code snippets across projects.
  • Lua Editor: Access a Lua editor with enhanced syntax highlighting for a better scripting experience.

VFX

Create stunning visual effects with intuitive tools:

• Particle Emission GUI: Modify and emit particles with a user-friendly interface.
  • Texture Library: Apply a variety of textures, including fire, smoke, and magic sparkles.
  • Planned Features: Look forward to prebuilt VFX, extensive customization options, VFX export to code, and linking VFX to audio or lights.

DATA STORE

Easily manage your data with these tools:

• Quick Modules: Instantly insert popular data store modules with usage examples.
  • Player Lookup: Retrieve player profiles using a simple user ID.
  • Data Editor: Browse and edit data entries effortlessly.

MISCELLANEOUS

Explore additional utilities to enhance your development:

• Translator: Translate between any languages with ease.
  • AI Advisor: Get instant advice or encouragement for your Roblox projects.
  • HTTPS Handling: Manage proxying links effortlessly.

SETTINGS

Customize Studio+ to suit your workflow:

• Theme Customization: Switch between light and dark modes or create your own theme.
  • Update Checker: Ensure you’re always using the latest version of Studio+.

Experience the future of Roblox development with Studio+. Whether you’re a seasoned developer or just starting out, our tools are designed to make your creative process faster, easier, and more enjoyable. Purchase Studio+ today and take your projects to the next level!

In app / In plugin pictures

Studio+ logopurchstudio+ $9.99

11 Likes

Pretty cool plugin. The buttons, though, remind me of the Aught-era iPhone app icons. I’m not sure whether I should say I like it or not lmao.

2 Likes

thank you and yes the buttons are made to look like web gloss 2.0 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

are we able to add our own custom presets, like lets say i wanna add more models into the building, is it possible?

2 Likes

I’ve tested the plugin and i’m really impressed with how it came out! In my opinion, its really worth the price, useful for lots of tasks and is perfect for beginners.

2 Likes

this plugin seems extremely useful. i will be buying

2 Likes

as of now it is not but i am working on adding it soon as most of the other components do support saving and transfering models.

1 Like

thank you for purchasing and for your feedback! im glad you enjoyed using the plugin and found it useful :grin:

2 Likes

im glad to hear that! let me know if you have any questions

2 Likes

ooook niceweeeee

also for the data store it has all the existing data stores in the game?

2 Likes

it does indeed, you select a entry and then you can load up a couple of keys at a time to save performance. editing data stores is also very easy to do as you simply update the number / text. keep in mind you can only update data stores once every 15s

2 Likes

Wow very feature rich. Really cool!

3 Likes

thank you! let me know if you have any questions!

3 Likes

The plugin seems to have been taken off the developer store for an unknown reason? I am working on getting it back up now.

1 Like

Plugin has been put back into distribution :slight_smile:

3 Likes

after trying to fight roblox and their community standards, ive had my appeal denied so unfortunately the plugin is gonna be offsale until i can somehow work with roblox to get it back up
;(

1 Like

why did the plugin got taken off the developer store tho?

1 Like

many utilities that if I’d create them, I’d make them free or and are already free

Snippets as example, that’s an upcoming feature: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/what-do-you-guys-think-about-user-defined-function-documentation-a-fflag-option/2859011/25?u=healthykarl

What I wonder is did you use React? :thinking:

Styling is close but I do know that the Tabs in the Developer Framework have that “blue line” more “thicker”.

1 Like

Can you message me the plugin file? I wanted to try it out.

1 Like

You can also just send the plugin on the forum too

1 Like