Studio+ - The all in one solution to your development needs

i am unsure as to why it got taken off the store. roblox denied my appeals 2 times and now i cant appeal at all. im working on a solution now

1 Like

im working on something along those lines right now

1 Like

i worked on this for 5 days in a row. thats ur opinion. but, for something so useful that replaces multiple other things in one, a one time payment of 9.99 isnt bad.

1 Like

if you want to purchase / interested DM me on discord
xor25th

im working on a dashboard so i can simplify purchasing and make the plugin not that creator store based :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most Roblox developers haven’t had good or long experience with plugin pricing because it’s new to Roblox, something people aren’t fully understanding is that Roblox can be a professional environment just like things like Unreal which also has a plugin/model priced marketplace. I’m not talking in graphical quality, but game quality itself. The issue is a lot of developers see it as more of a toy than a functioning product, this a buyable good that a real person spent their time on after all

Over time the pricing model of actually compensating the tools people have made to help others will become more normal and understood here, hopefully.

2 Likes

thank you for your reply and i agree. this plugin is something that i spent alot of time on and i feel that for the time it can save and the amount of tools it has, 9.99 is a fair price. i cant speak for everyone as people are in different economical positions but in my perspective its a good price.

and yes i hope it becomes normalized aswell :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have heard of a LOT of plugins with require() or getfenv() or even something small that gets a model.

Tbh, I think a bot scans through your code to check for anything malicious and it flagged yours for some false positive reason.

It also did the same with a gun kit loader of mine:

(I’m just surprised that the module made it though but the loader didn’t)

1 Like

thats exactly it. it uses
loadstring & has a getfenv in text ( not for malicious purposes )
i appealed twice and both go declined. im gonna move onto an authenticated dashboard style instead and then you can purchase in roblox or outside with other methods.

They’re not big fans of loadstrings so that’s probably what’s going on, getfenv is probably getting scanned too

yeah. im working right now to make a whitelist system & downloading the plugin outside roblox to avoid the loadstring asset ban
it will still be purchased through roblox though for security & also will be drag and drop

You should probably just put it on itch and/or send the rbxm through devforum

Thank you for this reply. I have taken that approach and instead used Gumroad.
Sales are back up!

1 Like

This is a moment to celebrate! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m aware of how the whitelist & decryption is incredibly slow right now and i am working on a solution ASAP sorry!!!