"Submission failed, ID Verification is required to upload avatar items"

Hello. I’m trying to upload a back accessory. I just verified my ID a hour ago but I still keep getting this error. if it helps I have roblox premium 450.
How long does it take for roblox to acknowledge the verified id?

2 Likes

you need premium 1000 or higher to do ugc

also there are more requirements here is a Youtube video he talks about it around 30s in the video

Incorrect. I’m simply trying to upload in studio which doesn’t require premium. It’s saying my account’s ID isn’t verified when it is.

In the settings where your id is does it say its need to be verified by Roblox still? If not the reason you could be getting this error as you may not have met the criteria.

It doesn’t say “Verified”, it just says “Verify my age” after 3 successful verifications. It’s supposed to update and say verified but it doesn’t. It completes, says all is well, then doesn’t actually say verified.

Alright you may need to wait until someone at Roblox reviews your verification request as it is checked by a staff member.

Do you know that to be definatwvly the case? When i watch videos of people verifying it immediately says verified. Why does mine give me the option to verify again?

mmm. if this article doesn’t answer your question it may be better to contact Roblox support to see why it isn’t being verified right away then.

Check this first: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407282410644-Age-ID-Verification#:~:text=You%20will%20see%20real-time,can%20take%20a%20few%20minutes.

Looks like this is a known issue. Check out roblox’s reddit. If we make enough noise maybe roblox will see it.