Submission Failure with UGC Bundle despite being previously approved

At which point does it get rejected? Are you able to upload succesfully but not pass moderation? ALso which one passes and which one doesn’t?

3222 - Bear Passed (pictured)
3670 - Panda (Broken Cage) passed (pictured)

So these are the ones that previously were passed by moderation. I am able to get to moderation so all pre-checks are done and passes validation. Then it gets rejected a few minutes after submission.

Both of the ones bundles I posted previously do not pass.

Hello @mrxchu, there is an issue with all newly uploaded avatar bundles right now - no thumbnails are showing up. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Recently Created Characters: Catalog - Roblox

I have passed ur question along to moderation – i’ll let u know if they update me

1 Like

hi RobotGentleman, we are aware and currently are working on it

1 Like

Thanks for that mrxchu greatly appreciated!

so it looks like that all of these require a lower modesty layer. If your texture is “smooth” it is considered skin and thus requires the modesty layer. If it was “furry” (something with depth and texture), it would not require the modesty layer.
Previously, our moderation was not consistent so several animal bodies passed that shouldn’t have. They will probably be removed retroactively.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.