Suggestion about raising revenue from making UGC Bundles (Characters only) and showing problems about the bundle marketplace

Hello, I am Ryxku, and I have been in the UGC program for less than a year.
When bundles and dynamic heads were announced, I immediately decided to learn how to create them by following the rules.

Over several months, I have been able to create a few bundles with original and concrete designs. (They all use dynamic heads with FACS Data!!).

Unfortunately, bundles are extremely time-consuming and challenging to make (EXCEPT IF YOU UPLOAD THE TEMPLATE MADE BY ROBLOX), and they are not profitable and demanded by a public in the long term unless you create bundles similar to Minecraft, as everyone has created because the demand for this type of avatar is very strong.

I’m here to give a lot of reasons why Roblox should increase our revenue made by our bundles.

So what do you expect from a current UGC Creator trying to make a bundle in your current marketplace with the low revenues we can make?

Currently, Roblox’s marketplace is massive, offering an infinity of things to buy.
Despite the diverse choices available in accessories and layer clothings, bundles aren’t exactly welcomed; they are easily forgettable as they are less customizable than layer clothing.
Currently if you want to make a lot of robux without spending too much time, make a bundle which looks like a layer clothing :

They look like layer clothing at some point :

Layer clothing is also quicker to create.

If you want to become a squirrel, you would prefer to buy a squirrel layer clothing rather than a bundle (even though there are currently no squirrel bundles).

Why? Because in layer clothing, the squirrel will have its tail and other things than just skin and shape.
In a bundle, this isn’t possible because the rules are strict, and I understand that.

But when you see a squirrel bundle that lacks a tail or funny markings, you’re not inclined to buy it. Additionally, the shading might be less clean on a bundle, as shown in this example. However, if we want to have decent sales, there’s a shading issue that many bundles have:

Layer clothings don’t have this shading and weird shape issue :

As a reminder, here are the steps to create a bundle on Roblox:

• Model the 6 parts of the body (there are 15 separate models because of R15).
  • Create the cagemeshes for all parts of the body.
  • Check the attachments between the body parts.
  • Adapt the attachments for the types of accessories (there are many).
  • Create UVs.
  • Do the weight paint (it’s complex, and no one can do it perfectly).
  • Create a dynamic head (minimum 17 poses).
  • Create textures.

And if you want to make less profit but bring more joy to Roblox, create customizable skins so that people can pay less for the bundle and make it green, orange, yellow, etc.
That’s why some creators don’t do that and prefer to sell their bundles in different colors to increase profit, which shows that Roblox offers a poor base income on bundles.

I’ve seen some UGC creators stop creating after 1 or a few bundles, and they all went back to making layer clothing or accessories because we get the same percentage (30%) as bundles.
They are perfectly right since most of players on Roblox are mainly looking for accessories, not bundles, as most of them are satisfied with classic bundles like blocky, robloxian 2.0, woman/man package.

That’s why I’m asking Roblox to take fewer fees on each sale because it’s very time-consuming, and the demand is very low. Just look at the number of new bundles per day: very few. Instead of earning only 30%, I would like to propose 70% for the time spent on it because currently, I only make bundles because I enjoy creating characters, not for profit or to earn a lot of Robux since it’s a huge waste of time and cause with my low visibility in the marketplace, taking 70% of taxes is way too high for this type of asset.

7 Likes