Suggestion of what to build

Hello!
I’m looking for suggestions of what to build for my next small project I’m looking for something not to big and I’m not really looking to make an inside of a house either.

4 Likes

I suggest building something from a movie or game you really like. It’s a lot more fun when you build something you enjoy.

3 Likes

Build anything, if you find what things you enjoy creating on a day to day basis it well help you into brainstorming building ideas, you should even write them on a piece of paper. Just to note; it would be best viewing previous made topics that includes more information and overall general “ideas” that may spike your interest.

Gathering many reference images online would give you some ideas on what to make, looking for ideas can come in many types of ways. I won’t go further since that are over dozen of threads that already discuss this - (however the information should be taken if needed for future projects); Refer

2 Likes

Build a nice sci-fi gun. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Do something you’re interested in!

I agree with @TmsDevv, do something you like or love! It could be a movie, or a video game, or even a dream?

Maybe you could make a sci-fi place, or an underground bunker, or a haunted mansion, the possibilities are endless!

2 Likes

I always wanted to do that, but I rarely have dreams, and when I do, it’s literally always about a boring school related thing that sounds very boring to build.

im not a builder but ill say that you should make a project that you think you can do
or make a project that is harder than you usually do and improve

try to do a type of style you havent done

for example: low poly, realistic.

Do you have a specific theme you’re looking for or are you down for anything? I suggest you try challenging yourself with something harder than you usually do.

I’m down for anything to be honest

The theme of sci fi is pretty cool if you’re looking for a theme and if you want inspiration have a look at concept art online.

Thank you for the recommendation

1 Like

I would suggest, make a ‘board’ and collect photos of your favourite buildings, or places such as a cinema, harbour, café, etc and sort of build something combined?

And what I like to do is try think original, and create things that are not in our real world!

Good luck :slight_smile:

I suggest making a donut (since there are so many tutorials on YouTube) and making it eatable if you want to.

Build something you actually want to make! Don’t make something where you feel like it was a waste of time after finishing.