Summer 2022 Accelerator Program Opportunity

Is the team leader the only person who fills out the application or does everyone on the team?

Only the team leader fills the form out.

NO. All participants MUST fill out the application, not just the leader.

1 Like

All members must fill the form out. Thereā€™s a question regarding if you are the team leader or not. Members who arenā€™t the leader fill out who the leader is and apply using their own projects/experiences

In previous years people going to San Francisco have had to have a ā€œJ1-USā€ visa.
That visa requires attendance at university which is not something Iā€™m currently doing.
Will in-person attendance require that specific visa this time around?

It is very likely that international participants will need to qualify for a J1-US Visa if they wish to attend in-person. We are exploring alternative options but pre-Covid we found this to be the only option.

3 Likes

Awesome, itā€™s back! Good luck to anyone who applies.

I have always wanted to go to such a program, and I canā€™t wait until I can.
Best of luck to all of those applying!

2 Likes

now that Iā€™m old enough I donā€™t have a dev partner and they donā€™t want anyone to just throw together a team which is very unfortunate because I was looking forward to applying but now, unfortunately, I canā€™t.

1 Like

My team and I are working on a horror game demo to apply ^v^

4 Likes

Good luck to anyone who applies! Hopefully Iā€™ll be able to attend in a couple of years.

6 Likes

Genuinely wondering about something,

For example, I have applied with my team but most of my work has been done cooperatively; Meaning I was not able to post much for personal work.

Would that jeopardize anything?

[[ Also, Iā€™ve had resubmitted the application several times due to mistakes; It doesnā€™t affect anything as well right? ]]

Hi there, my partner and I were in the middle of filling out our application when the form closed just now. Luckily, we had everything already filled out and the form told us our responses, if any, were recorded. But I was just wondering if you could clarify that our applications were in fact received as we did not get any email conformations. Thanks!

No, this should not be affecting anything as stated here;

2 Likes

So my team and I were currently in the middle of the survey and figured it would be open until tonight (i.e. around 11:59pm on January 31st). Could you keep the application open a bit longer? We were just about finished with it and would really love to submit our application. Weā€™ve been very much looking forward to the Accelerator program.

You have a better chance of getting a reply if you email them in cases like this! Or privately messaging RoughSphereBlox on here about your situation

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.