Summer 2022 Accelerator Program Opportunity

9 Years old don’t know how to make a game, script or model, how are they going to apply…?

1 Like

There are no listed dates, however, it’d likely be from June to August, being a summer program.

Yo I’ve been waiting for this… I’ve been training my whole life doing 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 10 KM run and 100 squats every day just to apply to this one.

But, when does it start? It seems like if it starts way before mid July I can’t apply yet due to the fact some of my team members and me is still underaged.

Can you tell me when will the next one be? (Around Fall)

I’m pretty sure this happens every year, so possibly 2023 or late 2022.

It says in the topic that you will be recieving emails on February 4th, so I’m guessing sometime around March or maybe even in February?

Don’t take this as the answer, it’s just an estimate.

It’s probably starting in May 2022 as mentioned by RoughSphere. It takes time to go through applications and make housing arrangements if the program is going to include an in-person option. Please make sure to actually research the answers before answering anything. This will only spread misinformation.

2 Likes

This is correct. Expect May - August. If you get out of school later than May, please still apply. We can have more than one start date.

1 Like

We typically host 3 classes per year:

• Spring (February - April)
  • Summer (May - August)
  • Fall (September - November)

All classes are the same duration (12 weeks)

1 Like

For private experiences would you want a summary or images/videos of it at any point in the accelerator program?

They could use free models… maybe

Zoom meetings would also stop that from happening, plus contracts.

During the application phase, it is very important that you submit an experience that is public and playable. If we can’t experience what you have created, your likelihood of getting into the program is very low.

Participants of the program show off what they’ve created very regularly throughout the program. You’ll be showing it off to Roblox employees, your peers in the program, and even alumni of the program.

2 Likes

Wait is 18+ join? Yes or no?
Im confused

1 Like

You can only participate If you are 18.

2 Likes

Yeah, or if you’re going to turn 18 by the time the program starts.

2 Likes

Yes. If you’re turning 18 in the month of May/August (the months that the program starts), you can still apply.

2 Likes

nice, ty i was confused about this

2 Likes

Wait I have a question, if the leader was underage, does this mean I have a low chance on getting accepted into the program or won’t i be able to get accepted? Im just kind of confused…

1 Like

You will not get into the program if any of the team members are under 18.

1 Like

Oh that’s sad, the leader is underage. It means I won’t be able to get into the program. That’s alright I will just wait till he is able to be 18… but does this program continue forever?

I can’t tell nor guarantee it since I am not a Roblox employee.