Sunsetting Premium Only Groups

Weren’t premium groups not subscription based either? IIRC, you would still remain in the group even after your premium ran out. So that argument is basically void. If they want a subscription based game (which is already a bad idea to begin with.), just use tick() and Dev Products.

2 Likes

Woah, thats great! Anyways, Imma join the Builder’s Club group even though I don’t have builders club lol (Builders Club - Roblox).

4 Likes

Feeling pretty neutral about this change. I didn’t see much of a point in premium only groups, though I feel this could be detrimental to trading-oriented groups as people who can’t trade would join them and not be able to contribute anything. (Though I feel like people would be less likely to join a community based around an activity that they couldn’t participate in anyways.) Overall I don’t have a strong opinion on this change, but if people are happy about it, then good for them.

I mean, technically no one has builders club anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.