"Sus" // An esoteric programming language

Sus

An esoteric programming language like BF.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

This now runs as it’s own standalone executable. If you don’t want to program “sus” in Roblox, then you may find the executable here:

What is it?

“Sus” is an esoteric programming language that is turing complete; think of it as an over-simplified BF. Unlike BF though, this is more simplistic and forgiving; this seems suspiciously too good to be true, but I promise, it works.

Like BF, this is based on an array and pointer. The pointer moves across an array and may increment/decrement values, and output that value as an ASCII character.

Sus is written with five symbols, which are documented below:

• “>” = Move pointer one spot forward in the array
  • “<” = Move pointer one spot backward in the array
  • “+” = Add to current pointer value
  • “-” = Subtract to current pointer value
  • “|” = Convert current pointer value to ASCII and add to output string
  • “$” = If current pointer value is 0, skip past the next “!”
  • “!” = Go back to the previous “$”

Any and all other characters are ignored when the program is compiled. Get creative with your code!

At the end of the code read, the interpreter prints the final output.

THE POINTER VALUE IS 97 BY DEFAULT! In a sense, this means each value in the pointer array will equal “a” as an ASCII value.

Why should I use it?

You shouldn’t use it. It’s useless.

Sus is an esoteric programming langauge. Esoteric programming languages are not intended for practical use in a program, but rather something for fun.

I recommend trying this out, though, if you would like to challenge your mind a bit, or impress a friend.

Examples

Here is an example printing “Hello world!”:

-------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++||>++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++++++|<<|>>>+++++++++++++++++|<<<<|>>>>>+++|>----------------------------------------------------------------|
Here it is broken down
  • -------------------------| Go back to the ASCII value for “H,” and add to output
  • >++++| Go forward a cell, go to the ASCII value for “e,” and add to output
  • >+++++++++++| Go forward a cell, go to the ASCII value for “l,” and add to output
  • | The current pointer already equals “l,” so just re-add it to the output
  • >++++++++++++++| Go forward a cell, go to the ASCII value for “o,” and add to output
  • >-----------------------------------------------------------------| Go forward a cell, go to the ASCII value for space, and add to output
  • >++++++++++++++++++++++| Go forward a cell, go to the ASCII value for “w,” and add to output
  • <<| A couple cells ago, we already defined the letter “o,” so go back to it and print it
  • >>>+++++++++++++++++| Go forward three cells, go to the ASCII value for “r,” and add to output
  • <<<<| We already defined a value for “l,” so go back to that cell and print that value
  • >>>>>+++| Go forward five cells, go to the ASCII value for “d,” and add to output
  • >----------------------------------------------------------------| Go forward a cell, go to the ASCII value for “!,” and add to output

Also, per request of some acquaintances, here is an example that prints “chevvy”:

++|>+++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++++++||>++++++++++++++++++++++++|

Source code

Want to try it out? You can nab the module for it here:

https://www.roblox.com/library/7072546345/Sus-Interpreter

Here is some example code running the examples above:

Example code
local Sus = require(script.SusInterpreter)

Sus:RunCode("-------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++||>++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++++++|<<|>>>+++++++++++++++++|<<<<|>>>>>+++|>----------------------------------------------------------------|") -- Hello world!

Sus:RunCode("++|>+++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++++++||>++++++++++++++++++++++++|") -- chevvy

Or, you want the interpreter source code raw to tinker with? I have that for you too!

Source code
--[[

> = Move pointer by 1
< = Move pointer by -1
+ = Add to current pointer value
- = Subtract to current pointer value
| = Convert current pointer value to ASCII and add to output string
$ = If current pointer value is 0, skip *past* the next "!"
! = Go back to the previous "$"

--]]

local Sus = {}

local DefaultPointerValue = 97

function Sus:RunCode(Code)
	local Array = {}

local PointerIndex = 0
	local Reader = 1

local Jump = false
	local Return = false

local Length = Code:len()

local Output = ""

local function ModifyValue(Amount)
		if Array[PointerIndex] then
			Array[PointerIndex] += Amount
		else
			Array[PointerIndex] = DefaultPointerValue + Amount
		end
	end

local FunctionRemaps = {
		[">"] = function()
			PointerIndex += 1
		end,

["<"] = function()
			PointerIndex -= 1
		end,

["+"] = function()
			ModifyValue(1)
		end,

["-"] = function()
			ModifyValue(-1)
		end,

["|"] = function()
			Array[PointerIndex] = Array[PointerIndex] or DefaultPointerValue

Output ..= string.char(Array[PointerIndex])
		end,

["$"] = function()
			Return = false

if Array[PointerIndex] == DefaultPointerValue then
				Jump = true
			end
		end,

["!"] = function()
			if Jump then
				Jump = false
			else
				Return = true
			end
		end,
	}

while Reader <= Length do
		if Reader < 1 then
			error("Reader out of bounds")
		end

local Input = Code:sub(Reader, Reader)

if (not Jump and not Return) or (Jump and Input == "!") or (Return and Input == "$") then
			local Function = FunctionRemaps[Input]

if Function then
				Function()
			end
		end

if Return then
			Reader -= 1
		else
			Reader += 1
		end
	end

print(Output)
end

return Sus

Closing note

Overall, this was just some fun side project for me. If you want to use it, go for it, and show me what you make in the replies below!

Thanks for reading! ^v^

96 Likes

Yeah, I really liked that programming language, so I thought I would make an imposter language from it.

15 Likes

I’m not good at coding but I’d use this. Would this make me a coding impostor?

9 Likes

Quite the opposite; it makes you suspiciously better.

12 Likes

This is a good way to obfuscate your code, I might experiment with it in the future.

9 Likes

The following code was contributed by @StyledDev

function Sus:FromString(String)
    local Output = String:gsub(".", function(Character)
        local Byte = string.byte(Character) - 97
        local Pointer = "+"

if (Byte < 0) then
            Pointer = "-"
        end

return (Pointer:rep((Byte ^ 2) ^ .5) .. "|>")
    end)

return (Output:sub(1, #Output - 1));
end

This converts any normal string to “sus” programming langauge.

11 Likes

i think u are inspired by brainf programming language lol

5 Likes

you could make this like

local Pointer = Byte < 0 and "-" or "+"
2 Likes

Fixed, I also forgot to swap 97 with the DefaultPointerValue Variable :sweat_smile:

function Sus:FromString(String)
    local Output = String:gsub(".", function(Character)
        local Byte = string.byte(Character) - DefaultPointerValue
        local Pointer = Byte < 0 and "-" or "+"

return (Pointer:rep((Byte ^ 2) ^ .5) .. "|>")
    end)

return (Output:sub(1, #Output - 1));
end
2 Likes

Did you ever think to make the language turing complete? BF managed to do so by adding the ‘[’ and ‘]’ commands.

10 Likes

this can be shortened to

Output ..= string.char(Array[PointerIndex])

oh and last thing I wanted to mention is you can actually shorten this to

function FunctionName(N)
	--this function would be anywhere you want obviously
	if Array[PointerIndex] then
		Array[PointerIndex] += N
	else
		Array[PointerIndex] = DefaultPointerValue + N
	end
end

["+"] = function()
	FunctionName(1)
end,

["-"] = function()
	FunctionName(-1)
end,

yea I just wanted to let you know
I don’t know if you need to do that second one but I thought I would mention it

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This is just hardcore mode for pro developers.

???

don’t search “on yes bacca” in italian…

Yes ur right.
Thanks for creating this valuable source, I will definitely won’t use it :+1:

4 Likes

This resource is good. But We cannot use it games.

now THIS, this right here my friends is AWESOME.

this is a proper community resource, and this is the type of stuff I like to see!

great job @iGottic !

1 Like

This shouldn’t be used by any developer no matter what experience they have. Still it’s a cool idea to make for fun.

1 Like

That’s a good idea, thanks! I’ll work on implementing it soon.

3 Likes

If I saw a free model in my game using this I would think “hey man that’s kinda sus ngl”
Good job with it! Very cool interpreter.

2 Likes

This is definitely an interesting and useless interpreter, but I think the source code may be able to help others as it can demonstrate how to make your own interpreter in Roblox Lua.

Some updates were made!

Code Improvements

Some of the code solutions were shortened. It’s just as readable but takes less space.

Reader Flexibility

Rather than using a linear for loop, a while loop is used to read the code in order to support backwards reading for sus-loops.

Turing Complete

The “$” and “!” commands were added to sus to make the programming language turing complete.

Example of obfuscated code, prints “sus”

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣴⣆⣠⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣻⣿++⠹⣧⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⢿⣿⣷⣾⣯⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿+⣿⡍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⠁⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡟⠃⡄⠀⠘⢿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾+⣁⣋⣈ +++⣧⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠++++++++++⣦⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⡿⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠈⢻+|⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⣠+⣾⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣯⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣷⡄⠀
⠀⠀⣀+|⣴⣶⣶⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⠀
⠀⢰⣿⡟⠋⠉⣹⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⠀
⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠀
⠀⣸⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠛⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣧⠀⠀
⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀
⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀
⠀⢿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠸⣿⣧⡀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠛--⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⠶⠀⢠⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⣽⣿⡏⠁⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢹⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿|⣦⣄⣀⣠⣴⣿⣿⠁⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠿⠿⠿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
26 Likes

I put on of my local scripts through the Sus Interpreter to test it out (the original script is 62 lines)

+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++|>|>+++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>|>++++++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++|>|>++++++++++++|>++++|>---------------------------------------|>--------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>--------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++|>++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>------|>------|>-----------------|>+++++++++++|>|>++++++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>----|>----|>--------------------------------------------------------|>---------------------------------------------------|>---------------------|>++++++++++++++|>++|>|>+++++++++++|>-----------------|>+++++++++++|>|>++++++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>--------------------------------------|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++|>|>+++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>|>++++++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------|>--------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>--------------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++|>|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>--------------------------------------|>++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>+++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++|>|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>--------------------|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>---------------------------------------|>------------------------------|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>+++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>+++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++|>|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>--|>-----------------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>|>+++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++|>|>++|>++++|>---------------------------------------|>--------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------|>++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>|>+++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++|>++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>|>+++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>-------------------|>|>++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------|>------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>----|>----|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>|>+++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------|>-----------------------------|>++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>--------------------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>--------------------------------------|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++|>|>+++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>|>++++++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------|>+++++++|>|>+++++++++++++++++|>|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>---------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>----------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>|>++++++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------|>+++++++|>|>+++++++++++++++++|>|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++|>|>+++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>+++|>---------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>-----------------|>|>+++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>--------------------------------------------------------|>---------------------------------------------------|>--------------------|>|>++++++|>+++++++++++++|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++|>++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>-----------|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>----------------------------------------------|>---------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++|>++++|>++++++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>---------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>---------|>--------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------|>---------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>--------|>--------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------|>---------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>-------|>--------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>---------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>----------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>---------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>-------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>----------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>-------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>--------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>--------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>--------------------------------------|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++|>|>+++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------|>+++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>|>+++++++++++++|>++|>++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++|>++++|>++++++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>------|>------|>-----------------|>|>+++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>----|>----|>-----------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++|>|>++|>++++|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>--------------|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>-----------|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>----------------------------------------------|>---------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++|>++++|>++++++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>-------------------|>|>++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------|>------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>----|>----|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------|>|>+++++++++++++|>------------------------------|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>++++++++|>+++|>++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++|>|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++|>++++++++++|>------------------------------|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++|>++++++++++|>------------------------------|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++|>++++|>++++++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>------|>------|>-------------------------------|>|>+|>++++++++++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>----|>----|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>-------------|>+++++++++++++++++|>|>+++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++|>|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>++|>++++++++++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------------------------|>---------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------|>+++++++++++++|>++|>+++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>--------------------------------------|>++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>+++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++++++|>|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------------------------|>---------------------------------------------------|>-------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------|>++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>+++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++|>|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>--------------------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>--------------------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>--------------------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------|>++++++|>|>++++++++++++|>++++|>---------------------------------------|>--------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>--------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++|>++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>------|>------|>------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>------------------------|>+++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>--------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++|>++++|>----|>----|>--------------------------------------------------------|>---------------------------------------------------|>------------------------|>+++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>-------------------------------|>++++|>++++++|>|>+++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------|>------------------------------|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>+++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>--------------------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>------------------------|>+++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>-------------|>++++++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>----------------------------|>+++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>------------------------|>+++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>-------------|>++++++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++|>++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>--------------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>------------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++|>|>+++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++|>|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>--------------------------------------|>+++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>--|>-----------------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>|>+++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++|>|>++|>++++|>---------------------------------------|>--------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------|>++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>|>+++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++|>++++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>|>+++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>-------------------|>|>++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------|>------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>----|>----|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>--------------------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>--------------------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>--------------------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++|>|>+++++++++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>|>++|>++++|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>------------------------------------|>-----------------------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++|>|>++|>++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++|>++++|>++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>--------------------------------------|>++++++|>|>++++++++++++|>++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>---------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>++++++++|>++|>|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++|>--------------|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>|>++++++|>++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>-----------------|>+++++++++++|>|>++|>++++|>-------------------------------|>+++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++|>++++++++++|>---------------------------------------|>---------------------------|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++|>--------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++++|>++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>|>++|>++++|>---------------------------------------------------|>-----------------|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------|>+++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++|>|>++|>++++|>---------------------------------------|>-----------------------------|>++++|>++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++++|>+++++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++|>++++++++++++++++++++++++|>---------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------------------------|>--------------------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>--------------------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>--------------------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>--------------------------------------|>++++|>+++++++++++++|>+++|>--------------------------------------------------------|

Original code is on the top, Sus code is below it. Zoom in the picture so the text doesn’t look blue/orange.

4 Likes