Sussy Soda?! 0-0

Yes. I did make this.

66 Likes

How is there so much protein in there?

13 Likes

Sussy soder used in murder :dizzy_face: , it looks really good :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Ayo what in the sussy soda drink :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Anyway that looks really good! You should make different colors of among us for different flavors.

5 Likes

There is meat and bones grinded into a paste with a little bit of asbestos and cotton candy Bang energy.

5 Likes

I almost thought this was a troll post until I saw the actual post. This is gold. I’ll just send the image to my friend :stuck_out_tongue: This is gold, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I made Dumb Juice. I would buy Sussy Soda in real life. That is if the soda is not the imposter.

3 Likes

Lol. Just add some smooth shading to that and you will be golden.

Select the object/objects you want smooth. Go up to Object>Shade Smooth. Then go in the object data properties (green triangle icon in the bottom right) >Normals>Auto Smooth. Then just change the degree until it looks nice.

2 Likes

I made this long ago and when I didn’t know much about blender. (it’s one of the first mesh I created). I should probably do that… I was really happy when I figured out how to use auto smooth.
This looks 10x better:

4 Likes

I recommend you make the character to a ROBLOX version, it’d look far better imo

1 Like

you can also just left click to shade smooth lol

2 Likes

Is this the weal amogusnus poition from 3AM!?/1!!

3 Likes

I think you mean right click. Yes this does work too.

“Serving size 1 Patty?” Are there hamburgers inside of this monstrosity :ohmy:

1 Like

As I said above. It has meat product in it.

1 Like

ya sorry lol i thought right clicking was left clicking for like 5 years when i was younger and know i keep thinking its left click lol’

1 Like

Ah no worries. I get confused sometimes too.

1 Like

i also didnt learn my left and rights until i was like 9 lol

1 Like

omg this is so sus!1!!! :hot_face:

wait do I get fat from drinking this?

1 Like

I cant Imagine this as an UGC Item or an Game Item.
But it looks great!

1 Like