- synapse x // injection detection

this was pretty simple to make, and very easy for the developers to patch (already in the process as i heard)

it’s a simple check to see if a frame titled NotificationFrame which is located inside of the service CoreGui exists or not - i don’t know why synapse even made it create an instance upon injection, seems incredibly stupid in my eyes

after all that talk, here’s the code:
synapse_detection.lua (368 Bytes)

28 Likes

Hey! This is pretty nice, and I was wondering if you’d be able to reverse engineer other types of injection programs

I can’t actually test this myself, because I don’t have synapse (because i don’t exploit/reverse engineer stuff), can you post a video of you testing it? Or someone else? That’d be great

3 Likes

this doesn’t detect synapse lol what this would be detecting would be skid exploits, i.e proxo, jjsploit, easyxploits api and skisploit

5 Likes

but this does detect synapse, i had my friend test it out and it detects only synapse since they are the only exploit that creates this specific instance to CoreGui

This isn’t a working script.

spawn(function()
    while game:GetService("RunService").RenderStepped:Wait() do
        local _, synapse = pcall(function()
            return game.FindFirstChild(game, "NotificationFrame", true) ~= nil;
        end);

if synapse then
            -- your callback here (e.g. kick/ban) or whatever floats your boat
        end;
    end;
end);

This is the full script.

2 Likes

it is working - it’s posted as a file that i uploaded to the thread

How are you so sure this will work when there’s a frame called that? What if someone patched it?

1 Like

i stated it is getting patched since it has already been reported to synapse developers

This is a basic detection I made a long time ago for the exploits I named before but I never knew that it detected synapse lol

1 Like

See, this is why you should never create anti exploits here since there’s hidden people here will report to the exploits developers.

2 Likes

they already knew about this instance being created, so i was the first to make a working detection

local player = game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer
while true do
    if game:FindFirstChild("NotificationFrame", true) then
        player:Kick()
    end
    game.DescendantAdded:Wait()
end
3 Likes

Nice code you made there but there are some exploits that uses a injection system that bypasses this.

But where do you put it? LocalScript or Script?

you put it in a LocalScript

2 Likes

can’t they just hook findfirstchild or delete the localscript

5 Likes

As this thread exists, the wonderful expectations for OP towards exploiters are low.

So he would have never thought of that bro!

3 Likes

most likely, but this is just a basic example of how it’s done

1 Like

is there any way to detect synapse from the server

1 Like

Doesn’t auto attach bypass this?

1 Like

Can we please see some footage with the code it action?

1 Like