Talent Hub Private Beta

With being the owner of a game that relies heavily on new content to maintain our players as effectively as possible, it could be a big help to search for other reliable developers that can be hired to help with this game or my other future projects. I have a great passion for ROBLOX development and bringing creators together to create something special. I plan on continuing to expand my ROBLOX development to other games in the future, and the talent hub would help me find places that I can be helpful or find others that can help me in reaching my goals.

4 Likes

I would love to be part of the talent hub beta, so that I can provide direct exploit remediation services to all developers, rather than relying on direct commissioned contractual situations, of which I usually receive in bulk, and have to turn a lot of smaller developers down.

Thanks for the opportunity, I look forward to testing this new feature!

1 Like

I would love to be apart of the talent hub beta, so I can share my knowledge with other developers and find other creators to coordinate with.

I would like to be apart of the talent hub beta, as I would love to combine my knowledge as a software developer and 10+ year Roblox member, with experienced builders to try and make some next level stuff.

I would love to be apart of the Talent Hub because I want to share my knowledge as a builder to other developers.

Hello there, I would love to participate in this beta. I love the designing and the integrations of great things such as this. I would love to help smaller developers such as myself to gain access to things like this.

I’m very interested! I think this is a great thing to do!

Hello, I’m M0rs_Dev and I am interested in the private beta for the talent hub.
I’m Very good at Testing and I Know 3 languages and I’m very good when I’m telling someone feedback. You guys Can Add me if you are interesed!
Have a Nice day!

Hey, I’m Jack - I would be really inclined to take part in the private beta of the talent hub because for the most part when it comes to development, I’ve had my absolute fears of working with others and having issues with them of which I couldn’t be able to do something about after having gone through a conflict between a larger developer who essentially took advantage of myself as a smaller developer quite some time ago. I want developers alike to be able to collaborate sustainably and to most importantly, have fun whilst working on projects within Roblox.

I’ve always wanted to see something like this for Roblox to be put it in place, for the betterment of the thriving and upcoming developer community here on the Roblox platform in which I think is really in need of an official place to work with others, to share their work and to assure upcoming developers that their work is in safe hands. I really see the potential of the talent hub as the game-changer for upcoming creators, mainly because it’ll give us a way to push out of that bubble where we work by ourselves because of past experiences, and to help us gain that confidence to work in a team and with other developers. Regardless of experience, I think that creators of all experience tiers should have the ability to work together with people alike in order to learn more and bounce off ideas from each other and I think that this is where the talent hub comes into play. The talent hub would seriously be helpful for so many of my “developer/creative friends” if you will, for example, I have this friend who is a translator and is struggling to find job opportunities efficiently and effectively for him to reliably take on a position as he resorts to places like GRP but just can’t find the right people.

Soon I’ll be obtaining a new microphone and trying my hand at voice acting, Roblox is literally the perfect place for me to start, my aspirations have always been driven through the Roblox platform as have my sides of creativity which I rarely get to show in real life lol. All in all, I just want to be able to sit in my small room, get my mic up, post a job application/portfolio (later on) of my upcoming voice work and really just have fun and not have to worry about who I should trust and I shouldn’t. This way I could seamlessly apply for jobs whilst calmly leaning back on my chair, not having to worry about where to go next or have concerns of who I’m talking to. This would count as an experience I’d want to remember as an upcoming voice actor/creator who simply wants to try their hand at voice acting for others on the Roblox platform.

I really do appreciate how much the Roblox team is pushing to improve the experience for all types of creators and developers, and I can’t wait to see what more can be done to help upcoming developers on all of their journeys throughout the realms of creation within this great platform.

Thank you for being awesome,
Jack

7 Likes

I’d love to participate in the private beta. I’m very interested in this new Talent Hub, I believe it would be a great opportunity for new developers to get out onto the spotlight. I think this would be much better than the dev forum, with greater access etc.

I know this is about applying for the beta, but what are Roblox Staff going to do about people that get scammed?

I’d love to participate in the beta, I’ve been regularly hiring builders for my projects through twitter/Discord and this seems like it would be a big help!

I’m interested in joining once a spot opens up. I’d like to join because It would be much easier to hire builders/3D modellers for my upcoming games.

Would love to participate in the beta if you have any more open slots.

Would like to participate in this beta and help test everything on the new website.

I would love to participate in beta :smiley:

I am interested in the Talent Hub because for the project I am working on I will need to hire some talent to help make the game become the best it can possibly be.

I’m interested in joining the Private Beta so I can meet new developers and do my dream of UI Design on Roblox for me and other people!

Username: GamerKing2030

I am also interested in the Talent Hub

I am interested in joining the Talent Hub private beta. I commission people frequently for work and this seems like a more effective way of hiring.

Thanks