Talent Hub Private Beta

Talent Hub seems an interesting project and until now I’ve only seen Builder, Developers & Artists applying for this Private Beta stage. However, I’d love to see, as a translator, what kind of tools and how well it works for this type of jobs.

Translation/Localization has became a big part of Roblox and it’s, more than ever, needed due to the big and spread playerbase the platform has. Game creators nowadays count for that and it’s one of the most necessary jobs on the platform if you want to retain a playerbase and,
consequently, increase your revenue.

It would be interesting to have some tools to help translators in the Talent Hub, like a direct connection to the Translator Portal.

I’ve been localizing games on the platform for roughly two years now, and despite having over 20 clients, finding a new job has always been a tough task. I believe that the Talent Hub can make my life much easier as commission based work is my only source of income, and I heavily depend on it, which is why I’m particularly interested in testing the Talent Hub.

1 Like

I’m interested in the Talent Hub as I’m a scripter and would really like to work for fellow developers. I’m also working on a fairly large project and would like to see what the hub has to offer for it.

Can’t wait for this to be publicly released!

Hi, I’d like to become part of the talent hub because I’m a scripter and I’d like to meet other developers

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to become part of the talent hub because I’m a coder and I’d like to meet other coders and developers like me.

1 Like

I’m interested in partaking in the Talent Hub Private beta, I think it’s a great way to legitimize and increase people’s interest in the development and proper business through it.

Hey there! I would be interested in the Talent Hub because I want to work with other amazing developers and lot of opportunities to work with. I’m a mainly roblox builder and a ui designer so this might be a perfect spot for me to sign up on Talent Hub Private Beta.

I love this idea and would love to be part of it. If availability opens up again I’d love to be included!

Hi,

I am interested in the Talent Hub because I am looking for tasks to do on the Roblox community with ease. I believe this tool would assist with doing such. I look forward to see what awesome things Roblox is going to bring!

Thanks,
Marino

Just found about this and am super excited! I’d love to join the private beta if a spot opens as I have over five years of game dev experience. I started out as a solo dev and climbed my way up as I learnt to do graphic design, model, build, make music and similar. I started out with unity and worked on some professional games and recently switched over to Roblox Studio. I’d love to be a part of this as I can assure you I am capable of creating professional graphic designs and help out with all other aspects of game development!
PORTFOLIO: BaccDraco | Very Reputable & Professional UI & GFX Artist | 24H Delivery |

I would be very interested to tryout the Talent Hub beta I would love to be able to check out the platform and get a look at it!

I am interested in joining the private beta for the Talent Hub.

I am an active member of an existing Roblox development marketplace, Hidden Developers, a community of ~35,000 members where I have personally completed commissions for over 500 clients.

In addition to acting as a user of this marketplace, I also have administrative experience as the draftee of their marketplace policies and was focused on investigating and resolving any scam reports while a staff member for the better half of two years.

I feel these experiences would act as great insights to address potential pain points with the Talent Hub.

1 Like

Interested in this and using it as a good place to look for comissions/jobs.

I am interested to join the private beta for the talent hub.

Seems interesting, I might just try it and see what happens, I feel like this is a good way to be recognized to the Roblox Community.

The Talent Hub interests me a lot, because as a programmer right now, finding safe commissions is quite hard, especially since there is a lack of a distinction between professional creators on the platform and recreational ones, meaning that there is a lot of price fluctuation and undercutting amongst developers. The problem is exacerbated on places like Discord, where servers consistently post ads requiring “professional work” but also underpay significantly.

It was only recently that I have been able to gain any traction at all in the developer space, mainly thanks to previous clients recommending me to their friends and so on and so forth. This means that unless you have a pre-established client-base it is incredibly hard for a high-skill developer to penetrate the job market at all on ROBLOX.

For these reasons, I would value the Talent Hub significantly, primarily as a means of finding new clients and also as a medium through which it will be possible for me to forge stronger relationships with more people across the platform. I also think the Talent Hub would be extremely beneficial if it allowed creators like myself a more secure way to handle transactions relating to our work, eliminating middle-men and allowing for us to possibly sell closed-source modules that have been vetted by the community or an approval team.

5 Likes

I could definitely use this product. Looking forward to public release.

I’m interested in joining the beta. I would like to join because I am able to use studio decently, but have had no success in finding something to use that ability for. The collaboration category on the devforum would offer some of the things mentioned on this topic, however a place to collaborate separate from the rest of the development categories would be great.

Hi, I’m interested in joining the Talent Hub Private Beta whenever next possible. As a programmer, I find the new Talent Hub to be a possibly very useful feature to be added to the Roblox platform. I find that the Talent Hub will allow developers and regular users alike to work with each other with ease, rather than having to reach out to each other through third-party platforms such as Discord.
I also would love to help improve the platform by providing feedback for beta features as much as I can.

My username is hpenney2, I’d appreciate being considered. Thank you.

Aww, This is exciting, I been waiting for this!

I’m very interested participate to becoming a Private Beta tester for the Talent Hub, It’s will be more easier and faster to get hired as programmer and 2D graphic designing.

Username: Xavi_Builderalt1