Talent Hub Private Beta

I’d be interested in testing this! I was working on something similar a while back for the same purpose, and I’m glad that there is going to be a Roblox sponsored and moderated version.

Would love to provide feedback if given the chance :slight_smile:

I would love to be a part of the private beta. To work with other developers is exciting. And, I think i will learn stuff from them too!

I’m interested in joining the private beta.

I am very interested in joining the Private BETA testing for Talent Hub, as it’d open the doors for me to a world of possibilities. I’m an active developer in the community and have always wanted to see a feature like this available on the Roblox platform.

how to join??? i am interested as a dev so yeah a great way to find devs btw when will it be out

This is really awesome to find skills, I’d like to be enlisted in the closed beta

1 Like

I’d like to be enlisted in the closed beta

I´d like to be enlisted in the closed beta. Thank you in advance.

I am extremely excited for this feature, as an Event Organizer I can totally utilize this to help my attendees get there work into the mainstream and also introduce a new way of showing off there work and what not. For me though this is another big step in improving and introducing the capabilities that the Roblox platform has and reaching out to people who don’t know you can make games or don’t know how and are interested. I would love to take part in this!

I would like to be added to the closed beta.

Hello! It would love to Opt-In to this closed beta!

I will provide in-depth feedback on the hub. I have 3 years worth of development experience and you could call me a professional complainer. I will dig deep and help you improve this hub the best I can!

I’M VERY INTERESTED!

I’d love to be added to this private beta :sunglasses:

Hit me up!

2 Likes

I earn enough for myself and want to fund other developers to develop with me so having a new system to find those developers by posting jobs would be amazing!

It looks a good Roblox subdomain, and I want how many can scripters at my level get paid…

I’m interested in the Talent Hub because I can contact with other “for hire” developers and maybe have start making some earnings from development, and so I could submit feedback for this huge project I’m interested in.

When ever a spot it open, I’d loved to be added to the beta!

Im interested in joining Talent Hub Private Beta. I would love to be able to give feedback!

how to join??? i am interested as a dev so yeah a great way to find devs btw when will it be out

This sounds great! I feel like it is harder to find specific portfolios and jobs on the DevForum, so having a new page for it should be very beneficial. I would love to join the closed beta.

This idea sounds great - It’ll definitely help make Roblox development more professional and I hope it comes with more tools to sort the different offers.

I hire developers for one-time jobs from time to time, so do sign me up if there’s any spots open!

This is a pretty good idea. I would like to join the closed beta to give feedback on this feature.

I’m actually super excited for this new platform. I’m very interested in how much customization portfolios offer. I’ve recently been using alternative sources to find small jobs, though all the sources I’ve use all have the same problems:

• Low activity
  • Re-posted job offers
  • Extremely low pay for those looking for jobs
  • Low moderation
  • No job offer filter settings

I’ve got high expectations for this new platform and would love to watch it be developed. Please take your time to make this amazing!