Team Create Bugs. Post 'em Here!

We inserted them by going to the “Model” tab and pressing the Part button.
The parts were normal cylinders, accessed by pressing the dropdown and selecting Cylinder, and my friend had only inserted 1 and then duplicated the rest. I did the same. We rotated them, and resized them with the Scale and Rotate in the “Model” tab, and we still couldn’t click eachother’s parts, but it was just the ones that we had inserted that day. We had access to them from the explorer, however, so if we clicked it there, we could rotate the part and resize it and do everything normally, unless we clicked away from it and then we had to find it in the explorer again.

The next day when we joined studio we didn’t have this issue, everything was back to normal and we had no problem clicking on any parts.

During the time of it I had thought that maybe one of us locked the parts, so I unlocked everything, re-locked the baseplate, but we still couldn’t click eachother’s parts.

Often, Studio will randomly crash when working in team create. Most notably, it happens to me when I use play solo. However, other developers in the team create have crashed after a bit of time when just doing work such as building or user interface design. When someone crashes, it does not cause anyone else in the team create to crash.

Hey!
I’m having problems with some blank places that I enabled Team Create and now I can’t acess them, edit or even join it!

I can’t get into it through Studio btw
Screenshot_6
I already tried to wait even half a hour, but nothing happens.

That same thing happened some time ago with other places made by me. I even created a topic about it, but no one was able to tell me why that happens.
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/problema-ao-ativar-o-team-create/293752

Thank you for your attention.

I also cannot access newly made team create places.

1 Like

Can your newly team create game be opened now? If your game is created from some template like BasePlate, it looks that the template was moderated again somehow.
I just tried my local Studio, which seems to be ok now. If still failing with you, please let us know:-)

1 Like

Happened again. :frowning:

Hey there, I can’t seem to add anyone to Teamcreate anymore, another friend of mine can, but I can’t. I’ve done the following in attempt to solve it:
Resetted studio,
Restarted studio,
Uninstall/Reinstalled studio,
Restarted my PC
Logged in and Out of my account,

Here is the problem:

Please turn off the Game Access Permissions Beta Feature in order to re-enable this behavior. Otherwise, use Permissions in Game Settings to add collaborators.

2 Likes

Hello,
My friend and I were recently working on a small game with team create, and we didn’t notice any problems with this.

Lately, he hasn’t been able to join with team create enabled, and the only way he can edit his place was when I went into his place to disable team create. He’s tried uninstalling Roblox Studio and moving to another Roblox place with no improvement.

When he tries to join with team create enabled, he immediately disconnects, and his Studio shows this message:

To my knowledge he never changed any settings, and this was out of nowhere

Oh my! I didn’t realize that! Thank you so much!

Could you provide more information?

What version of Studio is he on? (File->About Roblox Studio)
What operating system is he on?
When did this start happening?
Are there other developers working on this place? Can they join?
Do you use packages in this specific place?
Does he have any issue playing this game from the website?
Are there other team create places he can join?
If you create a team create place, can he join that?

I’ve gotten the following answers from him:

1. Version: 0.395.0.324413 (64bit)
  2. Dell; Windows 10
  3. Around 1 month ago
  4. Yes, there are other developers working on the place and they can join.
  5. No.
  6. No.
  7. No, as soon as the build is made into a team create, I can no longer join the ROBLOX Studio.
  8. If I am added to a team create, I cannot join that.

could you share your friend’s playerID, the game url, and also Studio log files when it happens?
You can also PM me if you think the info is sensitive:-)

Thanks a lot!

In my personal places, team create does not have the option to invite anyone and people who I have previously shared a place with do not show up in the list. Not sure if the access is removed or just the visual.

I’ve tried uninstalling studio and player, then deleting the Roblox folder in user/AppData/Local. After reinstall the problem persists.

@GeorgeBender See the above post

2 Likes

Hello myself and several other developers have been experiencing a Team Create repeated place bug in Roblox Studios “Shared With Me” tab.
We are missing a ton of team create places and they are all seemingly replaced by duplicates of the ones that are actually shown. Most of which are chosen at random apparently.
All the sort options offered result in the same places.

-I have attempted logging off and back on
-I have also attempted a fresh install of Roblox Studio

Attached is a gif of the issue
Repeated Team Create Places in studio sort

1 Like

I have also been encountering this error for about a week now. I’m not sure if it’s client based or server related.

2 Likes

Had a problem like that too not long ago, was wondering if there’s any way for me to recover those places

2 Likes

@lll_xyz Would the Staff team need any other pieces of information to look into this bug?

@OG_Overlord, I saw some Roblox internal discussion about this issue, which seems to be a backend issue. Some developers are investigating it, will let you know if any progress is available:-)

Best Regards,
lll_xyz

2 Likes