Team Create Character - Basic R6 character in team create

Basic plugin I made over a year ago which gives you a basic character in team create you can control with WASD. It has custom physics and is visible to other players online in team create

External Media

the plugin

spawn the character with a backslash and control with WASD, camera zooms in and out with ZX

5 Likes

Can you provide a video of the plugin in action?

video of me walking around on a baseplate

External Media
1 Like

Amazing, is this even networked? I do know i tried something similar but for Play Solo (the one that just simulates the game, but doesn’t load the client i think it’s called ‘Run Mode’?) and had to come up with hacky solutions as camera can’t be locked so i had to find hacky solutions to position the camera to the character, atleast UserInputService worked unlike ContextActionService and in a way, you can say this is a “server authoritive” character lmao

everything but the animations animations replicate (I didn’t bother fixing it as it would need some hacky positioning stuff iirc)
The original intention was a play-solo thing and the camera doesn’t lock because the follow camera is super zoomed in on the characters head and I couldn’t fix it,
if i find solutions to these problems i may fix them

edit: i realized teamcreate has player instances so I am working on fixing the camera issue

Well, all i can say is goodluck on your project!

I am pretty sure Chrythm made a plugin like this:

i did not mean to reply sorry about that
but since i accidentally replied im going to say that the plugin you linked is different because its looks decently made and was not made by a sleep deprived 12 year old (i was 12 when i originally made this plugin over a year ago)

Update!

i added scripted camera and now movement is with WASD instead of UHJK so it is more consistent with what you do ingame

Bug Fix:
The animations now show up for other players online in team create