[Team Create] - I can not seem to open my game via Team Create with my development team

Same for me…:frowning: I was going to do a collaboration but…

Same issue for me. Had it for a few days now.

its still not fixed , very nice roblox!

1 Like

I can’t even turn off TeamCreate via the develop API. It just says that authorization has been denied.

Well we can’t join team create or play a game properly because of the technical difficulty message…

I have the exact same problem. I can’t work on my project that is supposed to release at 1pm (CET):

1 Like

Same my game was set to be released tomorrow. Well it’s not gonna happen then…

Same. I have this problem to.

1 Like

No worries. This is a big problem and ROBLOX will have to fix the problem as quick as possible. You’ll be able to work on your game and release tomorrow. At least I hope so XD

1 Like

Well some very popular games like Piggy has lost thousands of players. Average number of players: 18k

True but I think that will go up again as soon as ROBLOX fixes all of the issues.

1 Like

I was able to join back in my studio place. I think you can all enter now and the problem has been fixed. Good luck :slight_smile:

Is it fixed?

As I said, for me at least. I think it will work for everyone soon…

The latest issues are unrelated to this Studio bug. Roblox is suffering outage at the moment.

@ItzZantee @vvitdraw @CrashedProgram @AridFights1

Team Create acts sort of like a normal server, so often issues that affect connecting to games to play, also affect TC. Turning it off will be temporary fix, or wait for Roblox to solve the underlying issue.

Either way, please see:

2 Likes

Well actually it worked for me really quick, so the problem was solved for a second, but now it doesn’t work anymore :confused:

Team create is what makes the issue. I guess we’ll just have to wait until the problem gets solved for good.

Well I think this issue is kind of fixed? It kinda worked for me.

I experienced the same issue today, like an hour ago.

1 Like

File a new bug report for new issues. Don’t hijack old bug reports.

This one is marked as resolved by OP.