TeamCreate Avatars

I made a Plugin that changes your Team Create avatar to your roblox avatar. this took toughly a week to make and is probably my favourite plugin iv made.

Heres some Screenshots of my friend in Team Create with the Plugin:

RobloxStudioBeta_LIOnjAMMeC
RobloxStudioBeta_inLVFnWj6p

How to use:

Simply buy and install the plugin and Done.

To disable/enable the plugin go to Manage Plugins and toggle the plugin and it will automatically delete/add the character.

Cost:

Free

Link:

Plugin

enjoy!

edit:

this may seem allot like the plugin “Team Create with hats” but this doesnt just add set hats onto you. this accurately changes your boring team create ball into your actual roblox head! + its free so yh

37 Likes

Oooh! This is just a free version of TeamCreate hats, thanks so much!

Do you have the source code we could reference anywhere?

3 Likes

you can get the source code using insertservice btw.

1 Like

Thank you for this. Know I know exactly how there avatars look! and I don’t have to pay for hat plugin anymore~!

This guy is a legend, he made a free version of team create hats

I will use it

1 Like

I don’t know how this would be useful in any situation but I am glad it exist! It’s very adorable.

1 Like

I’m wondering if I’m using this, will the hair or accessories block your view?? looks promising but I’m afraid that I can’t see anything. :upside_down_face:

all of the accessories are invisible for the client so you cant see them but everyone else can.

there is a free version of team create hats, open source on github if i remember right

edit : here’s the link team create hat open source

1 Like

This is going to bring me more nightmares/change my perspective when working on Studio. Thanks!

1 Like

theres an issue with the plugin rn, the details are in the post. if anyone knows how to fix it please reply.

Its not meant to be useful its for comic relief or to be used as a cool addon to ur studio experience

Set CanCollide of every part in the hat to false. Then set CanQuery to false. Should work.

this did not work. i am still looking for a solution.

i managed to fix the issue of the accessories getting in the way of your mouse.

The plugin asked for script access… what exactly is it trying to do?

theres a script inside of the head that just deletes the head so that it will automatically delete when you go into test

Can’t you just set the Archivable property of the head to false?

love this so much!! so glad people are making more team create customization plugins

2 Likes

yoo. ty for seeing my plugin. i actually made this as a challenge for myself as i saw your plugin and wanted to try do something similar. unfortunately i will no longer be able to update this plugin as my account has just been terminated.

1 Like