Technical Difficulties - Error 529

Opening regular games in Studio seems to work fine.

I am also recieving this same error whenever I try and enter a game with Team Create enabled.

That’s why I said all team create places, also by games I meant roblox games not studio places.

After 15 minutes, I got to join one game, but after I left and tried to rejoin, I got that same error, seems like it’s happening most of the time, 95% I would say…

1 Like

Just tried with my workstation, which is under a different network, same result:

However, it’s a bit weird that some servers are still working, while some refuses to connect. I assume only some servers are having this issue.

3 Likes

I assume it’s only the new servers not the pre-existing ones which havent been affected.

I joined an empty game and got the same technical difficulties popup

Huh, it broke for me? Not sure what’s going on

Players that are already in-games are not affected, at least not yet

Yeah thats what I found (lol I love ur name cause I’m greek lmao)

Yes, Gamers It’s Broke For Most People Just Click Retry!!

Yea but the concurrent players are going lower and lower soon its solid 0 if staffs in roblox doesn’t fix

Retrying just leads to an infinite loading.

Clicking retry won’t work, because the service is down.

Apparently the Roblox servers have big problems again…

Noticed, I have been keeping my eyes on a few games and it has lower players every time I refresh the page, that’s a big oof if you ask me

3 Likes

Yeah the player count has dropped rapidly, this really needs to be fixed fast otherwise nobody is gonna be able to play soon

1 Like

Does this mean that if this doesn’t get noticed very soon almost all games will hit 0 concurrent players?

…Uh oh…

Atleast this time the big problem isn’t caused by adopt me

5 Likes

Thing is, it’s like nearly 6am in the states, I don’t think they would be awake?