Teleport failed script

Answers before u ask me
Yes my place is public
My place was a sub-place

So i just was testing my game with my friend everything was fine until we came to an exit. it was broken it said place was restricted
script

script.Parent.Triggered:Connect(function(plr)
game:GetService("TeleportService"):Teleport(10072127013,plr)
end)

i placed it into proximity prompt

One thing.
Third-party teleport?

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/function/TeleportService/Teleport

uh tp place own by me, does it need to be on?

Try it, since the displayed name is different.

uh why displayed names is here? like i teleport them from player

Screenshot_30

didnt work

Same goes to place 10072127013.

its a subplace its linked to original

so problem not in TPT soooo idk

double check if it is private or public.

theyre all linked it means if i check in the 2nd place it will be same as 1st

have you tried googling the error?

nope i did not im gonna try to google it

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/teleport-failed-roblox-error-codes-769-770-772-773#:~:text=The%20first%20troubleshooting%20step%20you,or%20Places%20are%20under%20Review. heres a long link i found

yeah its says my place is off but uh i have this
Screenshot_34
its from asset manager thing

now that does NOT happen most of the times. Try making a new sub-place and try tping there. or tell your friends to try tp there.

Screenshot_36
still the same

ok my pea head cant think.

Maybe bug and asking to staff can solve.

If you are getting a restricted place teleport error, it should only mean 1 of 2 things.

1. You don’t have access to the place you are teleporting to (or it’s private)
  2. You can’t join it because the max player count has been reached

First make sure the above is correct, but there is however someone with a familiar error in this post

They didn’t solve the issue and someone linked this post as it was a Roblox issue (these are old posts). I don’t seem to have this issue on my side, so I’m not so sure it’s on Roblox.

You should use this to figure out what exactly is the issue with your teleport error (which I found in the above post).