Temple of Apollo | Roblox

Hello developers! I’ve been working on this recreation of the Temple of Apollo found in Pompeii for about 1 week now, and I figured it was time for the community to give their input on it. If you could answer these questions below, that would be a huge help for me! :slight_smile:

1. What do you like about the build?
  1. What do you dislike about the build?

Portfolio: Crazed | Experienced Builder

Twitter: @Crazedbrick1

Talent Hub: Talent Hub

19 Likes

It feels small compared to the rest of the place. Other than that, I like it. Better than I could ever do! I think you should mount it on a hill, as if it was the Parthenon or Pantheon. Make sure to distinguish it from those 2 buildings listed above. Think about what can make it unique or different from every other Greek build out there.

8/10, build is great but it’ll look better with surroundings!

Edit; very nice texture choice as well!

3 Likes

NAMED BEFORE APOLLO 11??? ANCIENT BANK???
your build is awesome! i love the beams you built, it’s very nice!

2 Likes

I like how it has a good geometric footprint, the pillars feel and look great. The base bricks also help to make it look nice.

However, the staircases need a bit more detailing, as it is just a clump of parts rn. Also would recommend filling the baseplate with terrain if this is really going to be a showcase. Also cobblestone base is a bit bland.

1 Like

the temple looks really good. but the stairs have some “project needs to be returned tomorrow” kinda vibe

2 Likes

It looks good and detailed till you get to the staircase, its a bit bland and underdetailed compared to the other parts of the building.

The darkness inside the building keeps us from viewing the full inside, I recommend turning castShadows off

2 Likes

You are so amazing oh my God.

I love the Pillars. I have no idea how you did that. Massive kudos, keep it up.

Nothing to dislike, however, is this intended in the build? It looks a little out of place, but not bad at all.

As always, lovely build. Keep it up. Cheers.

2 Likes

High accuracy to the real thing.

It needs to be a tad bigger.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s intentional. I couldn’t exactly get all the bricks to align well, so I just went with it.

2 Likes

Everything.

The stair.
It doesn’t have much detail.

1 Like

Staircase should look like it is made out of individual bricks and not long slabs of concrete.

Also, it really needs some color. IIRC it was not completely greyscale.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s correct. Since we don’t have any definitive information on the colors it could’ve been, I just went with greys.

1 Like

the stairs need more BRICKS
what kind of person with bricks in the name has not enough bricks!! >:(

overall, I find it nice

1 Like

Very cool! You made this very well.

1 Like

Since temples are ancient maybe you could make them a bit broken. Possibly a broken pillar or a few cracks in the wall. I like the layout of the temple I just feel like it’s missing something. Good job!

1 Like