[ TEMPORARILY CLOSED ] TheArturZh | Experienced Scripter (6 years of expirience)

About Me

Hello, my name is Artur. I’m 20 years old and I live in Russia. Game development is my hobby since 2011, and I had experience with multiple game engines, one of which is happened to be Roblox back in 2014. I have a wide range of skills, but my main focus was always programming.

Availability

My time zone is GMT +3 and I am available for 8-10 hours each day.
Currently I am available only short-term comissions.

What I can do

I can implement a wide range of features and systems - weapon frameworks, custom character controllers, humanoid-less NPC systems, level generation, building systems and much more.
I am fine with solving difficult and non-trivial problems as long as I have enough space to do it (architecture-wise). I am also fine with doing simplier tasks like scripting GUIs, save systems, etc.
I can also do refactoring of an already existing code.

Experience

• I am using Lua and Roblox API since 2014, and I have a good knowledge of both.

• I pay attention to an architecture of the code that I create. I am familliar with OOP paradigm and I know and use code design patterns. I write my code modular and extensible, and I am familliar with many pitfalls in code architecture.

• I comfortable with using Rojo and Git.

• I know how to use new type checking feature, although still prefer not to.

My Works

Open-Source Procedural Terrain Generator

Open-Source Procedural Terrain Generator
I rushed to finish it, and because of that code architecture isn’t as good as it might have been.

Triangle terrain

Uses noise from a previous terrain generator.

Viewmodel

From my game which is currently in development.
Uses inverse kinematics for procedural animations, which allows to adjust recoil power, recoil direction and sight position.

Payment

I accept R$ via group funds and USD via PayPal. I DON’T work for %.
The prices are negotiable and depend on the amount of work that I’ll have to do.
I don’t take a job under 6000 R$ / 20$.

Contact

You can contact me via:

• (Preffered) Discord - TheArturZh#6567 - No voice calls
  • DevForum - PM

Media

My YouTube channel
My GitHub profile

3 Likes