[TEMPORARILY CLOSED]Hiring a Scripting Tutor!

Hi! I’m flarezhu. I specialize in building, but I thought it would be really helpful if I had an advanced scripter teach me how to script. I want someone who is friendly, active, and willing to teach others. I find learning from someone else instead of watching video tutorials MUCH more helpful.
PAYMENT
I am willing to pay from 400 to 2.5k for a tutor. (From commissions I do for other people)This depends solely on how well you can teach and how active and willing you are. (Payment won’t be directly given all at once)
I can also do builds in exchange for lessons. You can check out my portfolio here: [REOPENED] Builder and Modeler with 4-5 Months of Experience
REQUIREMENTS
You need to be an advanced scripter with at least 6 months of experience.
I would prefer if you had some examples of your previous work.
CONTACT
I would prefer if you directly replied to this and I would DM you thru DevForum. (I am not on my laptop) However, my discord is flarezhu21#1532

3 Likes

I can do it lol.

I’ve taught a few people before, and I believe I explain things well.

you have? noice and now i see why ur not teaching me anymore lol.

1 Like

I am still teaching u lol, im online rn if u want a lesson.

Hello, DM me and we can talk. I have some resources for you.

I don’t recommend using tutors but still its nice if you are completely new. I recommend watching yt tutorials they are completely free or you go to the toolbox and recreate the items see if you like a color brick then you could learn from it and then put the same script by manually typing it yourself…:grinning:

He needs someone to explain how each line works. Believe me, self teaching in a month wasn’t awesome but I did it. I spent almost every hour I could in Studio and reviewed code hundreds of times and endlessly scrolled through the API Reference in the DevHub. A tutor would help him understand much quicker.

EDIT: And not to mention the countless Alvin_Blox YT videos that I didn’t understand at all lol…

1 Like

I understand you but instead of using robux right away let him try these and then if he doesn’t understand he could use a tutor…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.