Temporary Issue with “Experience By Place ID” Sale Location

Can you clarify delay please. If this means after the 29th? Or if you were planning to roll it out sooner and its delayed.

1 Like

If they were planning to release it sooner but just had to push back to the original date then they probably wouldn’t have announced it. You can probably presume that it is just delayed until after the 29th.

1 Like

Yes I don’t want to assume anything. We have a game launch planned around this. So before I make any decisions I need to be certain.

2 Likes

What’s your game going to be? I’m interested to see how it is.

1 Like

hopefully it comes out soon!
gl

2 Likes

The game (experience) is called Power Hero

Even if its delayed, it’s great that a broken version doesn’t get rolled out, cant wait till it releases as well as people are anxiously waiting for it to come back!

This will affect planned release dates. When possible, please let us know a new release date so we can notify players of the change.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it be an easiee fix to allow us to award items like Sponsored events do instead? I think this would be a much better way to do so, as well as allowing us to award regular items, not just limiteds. Having to prompt the user wih a purchase seems odd, having said previous and current events still award items by just doing a task without prompting the player with the purchase ui. It’s just my opinion, but awarding items like sponsored events might be an easier fix since the scripts are always server-sided and could be awarded like badges, for doing certain asks.

4 Likes

pls fix it on 30 june or 1 jule

1 Like

Agreed but people really wanted more egg hunt and actual events

2 Likes

would be better for free items however when considering some in-game items wont be free, the system would need to be created anyway so paid items could be handled

1 Like

Could we get an updated estimate on when a fix will be shipped and the feature re-enabled? As we are trying to integrate this feature into upcoming update releases. Thanks!

4 Likes

Yeah, I hope to see some information about this delay sometime this week or next week at the latest.

2 Likes

honestly lack of communication before the weekend when everyone is updating is wack

I’m glad Roblox is starting to let UGC members have free accessories be obtained in-game just like old Roblox events in the past. Although I do have to agree with @idelww on how they are limiteds rather than items that don’t run out of quantity. That’s a small critique, but I understand why they need to be limiteds so that a person can’t just make a free obtainable accessory at the spawn and suddenly everyone has it. The limiteds system incentivises UGC members to put effort into placing the item so that quantity of the item doesn’t run out too quickly. It’s an unfortunate restriction, but it makes sense.

when will roblox come back on that is taking too long? you should post something.

4 Likes

We’ve already waited a month and now we waited 2 more weeks. It shouldn’t be that hard to make free limiteds be required to be prompted from the server. If you guys wanted to add other features to it that’s good and all but the basics is all we need for now. You can announce additional features afterwards. The reason I say this is mainly because summer doesn’t last forever and we’ve already waited for so long. And even if we have to wait 2 more weeks I would still appreciate a new estimated time of arrival.

1 Like

Ok, just wondering how we are going with this ‘feature’? Like I can’t see how the abuse was worse than the bot abuse we have now when releasing a free limited.
Please let us use/test what you have while you continue to improve the code.
This is literally killing our business model.

Could we please get an updated ETA? Me and many other people have limiteds that are ready to release but are long overdue since all we heard is that its delayed and nothing else.

4 Likes