Temporary Issue with “Experience By Place ID” Sale Location

Any update yet? It’s almost been a month now :sleeping:

3 Likes

When will the option return? We have been waiting for almost 2 months

Really hope this gets fixed soon, and we’ll at least hear a progress update of some sort.

Its been almost a month of it being delayed, could you give us some date or more information about this? Thank you! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Let’s make bets, which comes out first

Audio privacy update

Limited in experiences

Any progress update on the fix being rolled out? It’s now been 30 days since the delay was announced. Many creators have promised free Limited items to their communities and it would be nice to know whether to expect it anytime soon or not so that we can plan events. Thanks.

2 Likes

Is this becoming one of those mythical updates that Roblox promises and then tries to gaslight us into thinking never existed?

Please, I understand thinks sometimes need to be delayed, but the least you could do is provide progress updates so that we know you haven’t moved on.

2 Likes

It’s already a month and we dont obtained any news!

Yeah… Not sure why it is taking them so long? Maybe they fully forgot about it…?

2 Likes

Great news - The fix is now live! We appreciate all of you for being so patient with us. Please make sure you have reviewed the upcoming changes to PromptPurchase below and let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

70 Likes

LET’S GOO!!

Thanks for not letting us down Roblox.

4 Likes

Worth the wait, many people will appreciate this news!

3 Likes

Awesome, hopefully this fixes all of the workarounds and exploiting issues in the past that made some ugc practically unobtainable.

2 Likes

FINALLY, THANK YOU!!! :smiley:
I can finally drop my free UGC limited items I promised to people!

2 Likes

Very appreciated. Full steam ahead!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, this is going to help so many UGC creators now! :heart:

Will be waiting to see UGC limited pop up around Roblox.

2 Likes

Thanks for fixing the bug, it may have taken a little while, but at leats it is fixed!

1 Like

I’ve received bug reports from people claiming purchases randomly failed for in game limiteds, so there might still be issues with the system, but I’m glad to see it return even if it has some issues.

I’ve only seen the issue happen on free items, so it might be related to the free limited captcha some users are experiencing…

4 Likes

Hi,

As far as I’m aware UGC Limited resales are meant to be able to be purchased in-experience as well via a Seller/Affiliate utilising PromptPurchase with the Seller/Affiliate getting 10% of the purchase.

At this time this is still not possible, is a fix for this also being worked on?

5 Likes

yessssss you rock roblox!!!